SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - fog free
Thread: fog free
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Currently: I have reached the limit of my Free Basic Member reading privileges.
whitefish has a reputation beyond reputewhitefish has a reputation beyond reputewhitefish has a reputation beyond reputewhitefish has a reputation beyond reputewhitefish has a reputation beyond reputewhitefish has a reputation beyond reputewhitefish has a reputation beyond reputewhitefish has a reputation beyond reputewhitefish has a reputation beyond reputewhitefish has a reputation beyond reputewhitefish has a reputation beyond repute

IMO, the brand is not as important design and construction. I think just about every brand makes a decent goggle. Here are things I think that make them good for mountain riding. They need to fit well. Not only against your face but within the helmet hole. Lots of foam. Dual layer works well. The softer one closest to the skin. Venting to get air movement. More seems better. And the single best thing is a goggle fan. HaberVision makes most of them and is the only ones I have used. I almost never fog up and when I do its because I left my helmet on digging someone out. Never while in motion.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to whitefish For This Useful Post:
dooguy (01-09-2017)