• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Real cat boards, how did I not hear about these

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
if they are like the axys board I don't want anything to do with them. 300.00 board are so sharp you will spend 500.00 in bibs when the fawk them up as many poo guys know. not to mention how many boots you schit house the soles on.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Ak
I have the MTN Pro boards. They are awesome other than there are openings in the front footwells and you end up with a ton of snow in the cowling.

Not sure if these are the same, but I would check before you buy.

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
if they are like the axys board I don't want anything to do with them. 300.00 board are so sharp you will spend 500.00 in bibs when the fawk them up as many poo guys know. not to mention how many boots you schit house the soles on.

Not quite like the Axys boards are. Similar, but edges are pretty well rounded to prevent tearing up boots and pants. I’m running them on my SW this year. Haven’t rode it yet, but can let you know how they work next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
Similar to Burandt boards but made to fit a 18 cat.
Finally!!
Part #
7639-437

Kinda ticked I just found out now. Wtf

Snagged these pics off fb

Very nice I saw those but wasn’t sure about them I thought they were just a template that you rivet over top of the stock boards.
Could you do me a favor and take pictures of the underneath to see how they fit? I’m very interested
Thanks

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Are those things painted or anodized?

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
I have 3 days of riding in on mine and you will not be tearing up your bibs or boots with these boards. They are not sharp but have just enough traction that you will not slip off them. I wasn't in really good snow with them so I didn't have any problem with snow getting in the foot well or piling up anyplace yet.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
Very nice I saw those but wasn’t sure about them I thought they were just a template that you rivet over top of the stock boards.
Could you do me a favor and take pictures of the underneath to see how they fit? I’m very interested
Thanks
Cut your boards off just like you would if you were installing a set of BM fab boards where you leave the entire rivet and the surface around the rivet in tack where it is double plated yet. I was going to leave mine like this but when I set the board on top of the rivets there was a little bit of green showing so I took a marker and traced the inside of the board and cut the tips of the green off so it didn't show up sticking out from underneath the black board. I will try and get some underneath pics to show what I mean. I thought the install was quite easy compared to other boards I have installed.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
WTH!! Why have these been such a secret! I haven’t seen the until today. These loook great and should be an awesome upgrade from the stock boards. Definitely have not been on here enough this year.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I’m guessing these are made to fit the 17’ Mt cat and 18’ with the more narrow boards? Or do they make them to fit the pre-mtcat wider board?

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Ok, found this...

Fits Models:

2017-2018 M King Cat 153", 162"
2017-2018 M Mountain Cat 153", 162"
2018 M 141", 153", 162"

These narrow style machined boards can be installed on other 2012-2018 models with wide running boards but will require additional components. Use 2018 M footrest support RH & LH and footrest RH & LH. (Sold seperately)

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
Ditto.

Dear Cat,
We would like these on the snowcheck sleds in 2019. It’s time.

Sincerely,
The SnoWest Forum- and everyone else

Agreed - ridiculous if they don't.

Reality - they make more money on aftermarket sales of them vs. including them on the sled!

Premium Features