• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA Float cyls refill locations

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
F Y I Diver Down in Idaho Falls refills cyls for 5.00 per cyl you must install new o-ring 1st

Last edited:
S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
I can help as well....

For anyone in the Grand Valley (CO) area, I can hook you up if you are in need of a BCA refill. I work in the Aviation industry (for the last 20 yrs.) and can refill with dry nitrogen.

Last edited:
D

dcooper

Mar 6, 2012
Jackson, WY
Moo's Ice cream in Jackson WY, Rick is the owner and he fills all types of tanks for avy Bags. Also very knowledgeable about all the systems, BCA, snowpulse, ABS. I just bought a couple refurb'd Snowpulse bags and he went through the whole system, showed me how to do the rebuild with the stickers and o ring, we test fired both and filled them up again.

$5 a fill

motodad383

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2010
Float refill / Beacon Rental

Is there any place you can rent beacons around Dubois. Our group is staying at CCGR, arriving Dec. 27. Also wondering about BCA Float refill. Don't want to run to Jackson right away. TML won't let you keep beacons overnight.

Any help is appreciated.

R
Mar 20, 2003
Great Falls MT
anyone in Great Falls MT i heard the paint ball shop will fill them but dont know for sure. I know the arctic cat shop is looking into it maybee for next year. Im just curious and really want to pull my stick. :)

clarson80

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Valley City, ND
Any Scheels sports will refill... official refill station...before I stopped there, I stopped at a scuba shop earlier this winter, where I had refilled last year, the scuba shop would not refill due to liability issues. If you need to refill your tank, do it well in advance, some places that CAN refill, won't.

P

prairiebound

Dec 3, 2007
refill locations rapid city sd

I stopped at Scheels and got a refill for $2. Did a test fire and stopped at a scuba shop on the west side of town. Forgot the name of the place. Charged $7.50. So if you are coming through Rapid Scheels is between exit 60 and 61 on the south side of I 90.

J
Sep 1, 2011
S/E MN
Could a place like airgas fill the cylinders? Or what kind of system is needed to do so? Thinking I might buy a big cylinder to fill them but not sure what is needed.

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Could a place like airgas fill the cylinders? Or what kind of system is needed to do so? Thinking I might buy a big cylinder to fill them but not sure what is needed.

You need a step up pump system or banger cart as we like to call them at work. The bottle requires 2700 psi, even a fresh nitrogen supply cylinder is only about 2200 psi. I fill mine with dry nitrogen, unless you purchased a 5000 psi supply bottle you need a pump system to step up the pressure.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
You need a step up pump system or banger cart as we like to call them at work. The bottle requires 2700 psi, even a fresh nitrogen supply cylinder is only about 2200 psi. I fill mine with dry nitrogen, unless you purchased a 5000 psi supply bottle you need a pump system to step up the pressure.

SledRock , Your gona need to educate me on the options and pro,s /cons for bottle filling

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
SledRock , Your gona need to educate me on the options and pro,s /cons for bottle filling

No problem -

ABS is not field re-fillable. They are nitrogen filled to I believe 4000 psi.

Snow pulse and BCA are both field fillable, they come charged with compressed air, but I have access to dry nitrogen at work so it's cake for me to refill.

Premium Features