• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Doo Gen 4 - One Stop Shop!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Your one stop shop for everything Ski Doo 850! This is just a quick guide, our website has pricing and all the details on it.

www.sledsolutions.com

As always we appreicate your business and if you have any questions feel free contact me either through PM, email or phone.

Sampling of some of the storage options.

<center>

</center>

<center>

</center>

<center>

Protection

Running Boards

Bumpers

Enhancements

Weight savings products

</center>

Last edited:

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
I couldn't find the T-motion delete washers either. Search didn't work and I couldn't find them just by looking around.

Time to hire a web guy SledSolutions.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Wish there were links to each of those items

The idea was to give an overview of what is available not recreate our website. If someone is interested in a product they can either ask or jump on the website. Not enough hours in the day...

What are those T-motion lockout washers made out of?

Delrin

I couldn't find the T-motion delete washers either. Search didn't work and I couldn't find them just by looking around.

Time to hire a web guy SledSolutions.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/index.php?id_product=316&controller=product

What did you try searching?

When will the gen4 post forward kit be available?

thanks

I'm not sure, they are working on everything now that Denver is over.

I like the chain case and rotor protectors. Is that a skinz product or a you product?

What the deal on their a-arms? their website pretty vague. Are they the same as for the XM?

Skinz makes the bash guards and the brake rotor cover.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/index.php?id_product=837&controller=product

If you have a specific question about the Concept front suspension I'd be happy to answer them or get the answer if I don't know it.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
What are the weight savings for the concept front end? Both the Cromoly and aluminum versions with and with out the float shocks.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
What are the weight savings for the concept front end? Both the Cromoly and aluminum versions with and with out the float shocks.

The concept front end isn't really considered a weight savings product as it's purpose is to change the handling of the machine. The light weight version could be considered a weight savings product but Skinz has not issued any numbers. I'll forward this question to them.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The idea was to give an overview of what is available not recreate our website. If someone is interested in a product they can either ask or jump on the website. Not enough hours in the day...

No worries.:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap
Just my nature as a full time Web guy to always try and embed a direct link to make shopping easier for the retail customer. Generally speaking, anything that can be done to lower a barrier to making an online purchase will increase sales on an internet platform..

G
Feb 12, 2014
Have any better option for the linq snowboard rack system? I'd love ovoid paying another $250 for a different bumper to mount this thing.
e8276b20bf498d3e9644ff44c104dacc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Gen 4 165 Skinz Rear Bumpers are now off back order in Lemon Drop Yellow!!

This year waiting a day for a product can be the difference getting what you want and waiting another month. Skinz made a huge move across the country which will be GREAT for the future but for now it's causing delivery issues.

Premium Features