• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raze Motorsports Inc

T
Nov 26, 2012
I was looking at a complete replacement ECU from Raze Motorsports at the Edmonton Sled show last weekend. I am not really able to find much information on their products other than on their website www.razemotorsports.com would like to hear from anyone that may have used this.

Raze Moto

Lifetime Membership
May 23, 2016
www.razemotorsports.com
Spike 89, your going to be hard pressed to find anyone that has ridden or used any of our products other than our test/engineer team. We tested the new ECU's last winter but have not released them to the public yet. Look for them to hit the shelves around Christmas... Then you can get one an rip it!!

D

dieselpower

Dec 12, 2008
Bellingham, Wa
Spike 89, your going to be hard pressed to find anyone that has ridden or used any of our products other than our test/engineer team. We tested the new ECU's last winter but have not released them to the public yet. Look for them to hit the shelves around Christmas... Then you can get one an rip it!!

Chris,

Are there any dyno runs or other aspects that validate the +11 HP? I'm super interested in the kit but its tough to imagine any of the bike manufactures would leave that much power on the table.

Raze Moto

Lifetime Membership
May 23, 2016
www.razemotorsports.com
The HP numbers are based on calculations using fuel consumption and looking at o2 sensors. With this info we can use mathematical equations to calculate HP. The HP numbers are VS. a stock bike without a thermostat at 10,000 ft VS. what our Wingman kit made at that elevation. What most riders will feel more than just HP is the ECU's strategy that is designed to run a snike, not a dirt bike. Our ECU altitude compensates and maximizes timing throughout the power curve. Taylor

Tride

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2010
Bozeman MT
+11 hp at 10,000' is pretty much a 25% increase in HP. Frankly, that seems impossible with just an ECU and a thermostat. Some days the engine is running at 80 degrees and it's -5 out and the system could maybe make that big a difference. Other days the engine is up to temp or overheating. I'd definitely need to see dyno runs and/or fueling charts before plonking down what is a pretty significant chunk of change. With the Dobeck on the YZ, really the only major performance change was that fuel wouldn't get past the rings. Not like it was running circles around my buddies without fuel controllers.

Premium Features