• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helmet Hair 2011!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah...I know.

You DO keep a hanky in your pocket so catch those quick boogs before the shutter snaps.

HAHA

allierae

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2012
Sylvan Lake Alberta
First Ride of the year

I was only out for a little ride, but this is the only picture I have so far this year! Great pictures ladies!

allie hair 1.jpg

Last edited:
M

mtnjunkie

Mar 2, 2008
Love that pic Emilie, classic! I don't remember seeing you do it, so I keep wondering what dumb think I was saying for you to make that face! Glad I have my helmet on... I always make weird faces on camera.

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
Who cares about the doo, u women are out riding and that's the best part of it all its hard to find a woman that wants to ride like that just my two cents

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Who cares about the doo, u women are out riding and that's the best part of it all its hard to find a woman that wants to ride like that just my two cents

Most of us don't care.. just fun in sharing the wacky photos that we get!

And Em, I'd kill for your helmet hair! Seriously... we need to see these twigs to even start calling that helmet hair!

I took my helmet off on Saturday and ran my hand through my hair and could see my shadow, it was sticking straight up and straight out... I wish I had taken a picture! :shocked:

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
yup, i OBVIOUSLY don't care what I look like!! just fun to see the rats nests (for me the funny faces), trees in the hair... you know...

B, i LOVE your messed up look!! I think spiky and messed up is SOOO fun... sometimes I hate having long boring hair when I look at your spiky doo! I just couldn't pull of the short hair thing so I stick with long...

I will try to snap some pics of my tag alongs next time I ride.. they're starting to become fairly regular!!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Going through old pics and have one of my snow hair...

IMG_4611.jpg

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Ahhhh...

finally. Looks like the wife is gonna get back into sled'n next season! Can't wait to see her helmet hair again. She looks so cute with messy hair. LOL.

Premium Features