• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colin Kaepernick - what a loser

Radar78

Lifetime Membership
Aug 20, 2010
Dundurn Sask. Canada
This was on the CHIVE today and I couldn't agree more.

There is a time and a place for protest.

That time is not after you hear "Ladies and gentlemen, please stand to honor our nations heroes.

Nuff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
So how many of you are massively offended by a 2nd rate pro QB, whose political opinion means **** all, not standing for the national anthem, but are fine with a presidential candidate who repeatedly disrespected gold star families, POWs, KIAs, and all veterans after having gotten multiple student and medical deferments himself to avoid serving during a draft period????

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Yup, Kap has turned into a real turd. Don't know who or what has gotten into his head but he's heading down the chitter real fast. I've lived in the Reno area since 1964 and have watched a lot of folks come and go. This guy comes to UNR to play ball and puts the school and the city on the map with his play and demeanor. Everyone liked him. Now he pulls this crap. Had lunch with a bunch of my UNR pals yesterday at one of our local watering holes and the whole place was fired up over what this a**hole pulled. He better not show his face in this town anytime soon. Folks are more than pissed.

One of our longtime community business families paid to have a UNR showcase display setup in the airport a few years ago and Kap was featured in the display. The family has contacted the airport and UNR and wants anything Kaepernick removed. The family is also incensed with the 49'ers lack of response, so much so, that they are giving up their season tickets that they've had since 1969 and will no longer support that team.

Time to end this. Blood pressure starting to rise.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So how many of you are massively offended by a 2nd rate pro QB, whose political opinion means **** all, not standing for the national anthem, but are fine with a presidential candidate who repeatedly disrespected gold star families, POWs, KIAs, and all veterans after having gotten multiple student and medical deferments himself to avoid serving during a draft period????

Not happy about either of them...

51YhPtDgc4L._SY300_.jpg

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
It's his right to have an opinion on blacks being oppressed. It is NOT his right to disrespect the country and the flag that has given him that right. I believe that's what upsets most, me included.

Actually it is in fact his right to disrespect the country or the flag. It's a protected freedom... Freedom of speech.

People complain when people take the the streets and riot. You scream, why can't you protest peacefully? Do you have to cause damage to get your point across?

Now here is a guy who is using his stage to protest peacefully and you are up in arms and losing your damn minds over this. He hasn't hurt anyone, set fire to anything. He is simply keeping his mouth shut and staying seated.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Actually it is in fact his right to disrespect the country or the flag. It's a protected freedom... Freedom of speech.

People complain when people take the the streets and riot. You scream, why can't you protest peacefully? Do you have to cause damage to get your point across?

Now here is a guy who is using his stage to protest peacefully and you are up in arms and losing your damn minds over this. He hasn't hurt anyone, set fire to anything. He is simply keeping his mouth shut and staying seated.

That sounds good and all, but the premise of his little display is a false one.

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010

^ Hillary voter!

Fack Kaperprick and his terrorist azz!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

R
Feb 29, 2016
So after 50+ years of trying to prop the black community up by wasting billions of taxpayer dollars on them, THAT is how the rich clown boy feels about this country?

What an idiotic display, completely ignorant of the facts... good job douchebag!

I see we have another, the CB for Seattle. Hope you guys up there send a message to this DB as well.

R
Feb 29, 2016
Says who? You? So only your speech is protected? All speech is protected. I don't agree with his speech, I agree that it is his right.

So last I checked we have the right to call him a douchebag. We also have a right to protest his protest and send him packing. If I had a say in it, that is where he would go, right down the road.

It isn't free speech anyway, it is a publicity stunt. Truly embarrassing if you are the NFL.

He has the right, yes, doesn't mean anybody has to like it. Doesn't mean we can not be angry over his ignorance and public display of such in what most consider an inappropriate place and time.

The oppression of the black man ended 50-60 years ago. Any oppression they feel today is a result of voting democratic and thinking they are going to further jack you up with unfair legislation.

The whole premise he is using is flawed. He is a douchebag and needs to leave this country if he doesn't like it. Try to make this living in any other country. What a worthless POS.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
He doesn't like what is happening in this country so he should leave instead of try and do right and promote for changes to happen?

Wait are we talking about Trump or Kap?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Now it appears that the Seattle Seahawks entire team may pull the same stunt.
If they pull that crap I would love to see the fans walk out.

R
Feb 29, 2016
He doesn't like what is happening in this country so he should leave instead of try and do right and promote for changes to happen?

Wait are we talking about Trump or Kap?

What exactly is he doing to promote change? Sitting during the anthem isn't promoting anything and how exactly is it trying to do right?

The whiny biotch is just trying to get attention for himself. There is no black oppression, in fact it is going the other way. It is a display of ignorance, college indoctrination, media bias, he is pathetic...

He should move to a less oppressive country... oh wait there aren't any. What a moron.

Premium Features