• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< MAJOR CHANGES to the FORUM INTERFACE>>>

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Forgive me if it's been covered but where do I change the resolution on my laptop? I've got a 3/4 screen, 1/4 of my screen is just white and I feel lopsided.

You can go to the bottom and default it back, if you are on a computer.

If you click on the "New Default Style with Sticky Ads" it will open up a list of "THEMES" that you can chose from.

If you are using SnoWest from a DESKTOP Computer, you can revert back to the "DEFAULT" to restore your interface to the traditional Look/Feel of SnoWest.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I can't get a style to stick. I continually have to go to the bottom and select "default". Is there a trick to this?

Also, I can't upload images. I keep getting a "500 internal server Error form Ubuntu".

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I can't get a style to stick. I continually have to go to the bottom and select "default". Is there a trick to this?

Also, I can't upload images. I keep getting a "500 internal server Error form Ubuntu".

USERCP
FORUM OPTIONS
SKINS
Then chose the skin/template you want to STICK.

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
Please please bring back the forum skins. :face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I am STUMPED!
On my screen I see the option drop down box.

In the Admin control panel that feature is TURNED-ON and ENABLED.

There is nothing I can find that explains why everyone doesn't see it.
Digging

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I could see the choice on the computer yesterday but not my phone.

I'll go back and look from the computer again. It's definitely not a choice on my phone.

T

tar

Nov 26, 2007
Sumas WA
I'm not paying to have the adds removed. Last week snowest was fine, adds where off to the side no big deal. Now we have to pay to get what we had.

Tar

Well I went with an add blocker browser. Didn't cost me anything and no adds.
To bad Harris publishing was so greedy for advertising dollars. Now I can't see all the relevant snowmobile adds so the peple trying to sell sled parts and related products lose out on a possible sale.
The way the web site was the adds where off to the side and I didn't care because it was all power sports related items.
Well now I don't have see all the huge barbie doll adds and pampers and all the other BS I don't want to see on a swonmobile forum.

Tar

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Since the change over to the phone setting this site has realy gone down hill It is slow as hell and you never know which format your going to get for being a paid member this has to change or site will be gone. It provided a better site before the money got involved.

JMCX

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
I like that in new style the text is big enough to read on my phone without expanding. However, there is a constant bottom banner, that takes up 40% of the screen, asking me to sign up for SW photo of the week. Very annoying. On 'default' it's not there.

Premium Features