• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grand Lake or Grand Mesa

L

lakeeffect101

Feb 15, 2009
The fu#*#*# flat land of MI
Two of use heading out at the end of January and have a reservation in Grand Lake. I know there is still alot of time left but with the lack of snow, I have been thinking of maybe heading to Grand Mesa instead. We enjoy all off trail riding and have a M7 and a RMK 800. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Jay:D

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
I've rode G/L a bunch since it's only 1 hour from my house.Never been to the Grand Mesa yet but heard only good things.

Grand Lake 250" maybe, plus a lot of rental sleds.Especially on Weekends.

Grand Mesa 450" +

If I was traveling a bunch of hours I'd stay on I-70 for 150 more miles.
Pete

L

lakeeffect101

Feb 15, 2009
The fu#*#*# flat land of MI
Thanks Guys!

I guess its Grand Mesa then! Now that we are heading there we are looking for a place to rent beacons. We would just buy some but only come out once a year. If any one knows of a place or any ideas it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!
Jay:beer;:D

Last edited:

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Hell, I want in on this..............check one more for "THUNDER MTN"...............and the Grand Mesa!! :D

C
Jan 15, 2009
Colorado Springs
Boston,

Only been in CO/COS for a couple of years and looking to try new areas besides VP and Cottonwood. What is your normal drive time to GM and TML when hauling the sleds from the Springs?

Safe Riding.

Chaos

Premium Features