• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TSS Bypass - Another Option

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Hey all,
Just wanted to say thank-you again to everyone for their business. These bypass' are keeping me busy running to the post office, which has been a good way to pass the time with the weather we are having this year.... sure would be nice if it would get cold and we could get some snow.

Quick update on the price of these, I had to raise the price by $1 due to the USPS increasing shipping costs in January. I still have plenty in stock if you need one.

Thanks again,
Perk

M

MOABNUT

Dec 4, 2012
I have a 2016 Axys 155 with a Silber Turbo. Man do I love that sled and Turbo!! Delveloped a bad bog on top end. Found out it was the Throttle Safety switch. Ordered two bypass plugs from Perk and no more bog. Very Happy Camper!!

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Hey MOAB,
That is great news, glad it solved your issue. Hope the rest of the season is a great one.

For anyone that is interested in ordering a bypass, I am shipping my last one out today. I have more parts headed my way and will be ready to start shipping again on Thursday or Friday (2/15 or 2/16).

Thanks again to everyone for your business.

Have a great season.

Cheers,
Perk

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Quick update - received all of the parts I needed today and have been working on them since I got home tonight (we finally got some snow so will be riding instead of building bypass' this weekend).

I am stocked up again so if you need a bypass, just let me know, I am ready to ship.

Cheers,
Perk

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
Perk,

FYI, I bought 2 of your bypass units just a few weeks ago. Well, never thought I’d need to use one, but you just saved me from a long tow from the boondocks. Great job on the bypass, everyone needs to carry one for their sled, maybe a second one for your buddy!

LH

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Perk,

FYI, I bought 2 of your bypass units just a few weeks ago. Well, never thought I’d need to use one, but you just saved me from a long tow from the boondocks. Great job on the bypass, everyone needs to carry one for their sled, maybe a second one for your buddy!

LH

Hi Longhorn - you just made my day. I don't make much building and selling these. And some days, there is a long enough line at the post office that I walk out thinking "when I run out of parts this time, I am not making anymore". Hahaa - lines at the post office are the worst.

Knowing that this helped you out makes those lines well worth the effort. I am glad you had one with you.

Thanks again for your business.

Cheers,
Perk

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
I started getting orders again for these over the past few days - I guess the colder mornings have us all thinking about riding. Let me know if you need one, I'll get one headed your way.

Cheers,
Chris

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
I just had a customer from Finland PM me this morning - the bypass plugs work on the 850, so they will work on the 2019's.

Cheers,
Chris

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Just bumping this to the top - have been getting a lot of PM's lately asking if I am still selling them. I am and have them in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks again to all for your business.
--Chris

Premium Features