• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is chewing through rubber ski stops common?

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
im not getting 3 rides a set at over 20$ a set how many do you need to rip be for a 80$ set that lasts 12 rides {with no problems} is well worth the cost??? not to mention the ride that you blow the rubber on is all but shot as you try to gimp the sled out and not eat $#*^ !!! just my 2cent

snoballssnoglory

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2008
im not getting 3 rides a set at over 20$ a set how many do you need to rip be for a 80$ set that lasts 12 rides {with no problems} is well worth the cost??? not to mention the ride that you blow the rubber on is all but shot as you try to gimp the sled out and not eat $#*^ !!! just my 2cent

Yeah I’d be willing to pay a lot more than that if I were ripping through a set every 3 rides!!! I replace a set every season or so. Then again I’ve seen your track after a few miles as well. To say your hard on Shi! Is an understatement! Not bashing at all. I’m jealous actually. Not a huge issue. I just keep a couple in the trailer for multi day trips.
If the price is right I’d buy a pair. Less than $100 I’d say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
I would hope that we can get them less than 100$ gulfi only wants 45 per set I don't think shipping could be 55$ for 2 bumpers? but I don't know that's Y he wants us to do a group buy sage crusher is trying to get people committed to buy sets so we can get them for a good price if any one rely wants a set start PMing sage and we can make this happen !!! {if u get a 100 PMs sage u can kill me later :D }

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
I'm in for a couple sets. PM when ready for payment please. Thanks

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
scrappy I just got a respond from him but in the end we all need to order together! sage said he well be a recipient of the big order and spread them out from their to try to get the shipping not to double or triple the price of the bumpers for us. a little trust involved but im sure it will work out for all!!!

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
scrappy I just got a respond from him but in the end we all need to order together! sage said he well be a recipient of the big order and spread them out from their to try to get the shipping not to double or triple the price of the bumpers for us. a little trust involved but im sure it will work out for all!!!

I will post what he wants and we as a group can go from there --
IN NO-WAY am I trying to make a buck off anyone!!!!- We just want them and it was looking like this was going nowhere-

If someone has better communication with him, please step up cause as I am just like you all, and would like to try them- I want 2 set's also.

Last edited:

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Update!-
I received a email from Gulfi 3:00 am this morning -
he conveyed would send a batch out to me to get the product out in North America..
I responded that we need 25 set's (Pairs) for the Pro/Axys spindle with the Gripper ski.... And I asked him for a cost, that I will convey to ALL!

I asked him to chime in on here on this also-so everyone is in the know.

I will let all know what he responds with-or if someone else hears from him please ask for us....... just let's not get to many fingers in the pie and then we all win.

Here is my list on SET'S Pair ( sorry for any misspelling on forum names-some are creative)

Sage Crusher x2
N Registered x2
LongHorn x3
Snowballsnoglory x1
14RMK x1
Black Label x3
Pro wop x 2
Sahttuck x2
Skippy x2
L Perry x 2
Confusion x2
Ripnit x2

Going to round it up to 25 SET's total and convey that in my email today..

S/C

Premium Features