• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I-90 Motorsports AVALANCHE seminar and open house 11-2-2017

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
We will have an open house all Afternoon (11/2/2017) and an avalanche seminar starting at 6:00pm!! (open to everyone!!)

I-90 Motorsports is hosting Mike Duffy From Avalance1 again this year!! This year brings an All new classroom session avalanche lots of new things to learn or be refreshed!! details of this new class at the bottom!

I-90 Motorsports Has lots of new products and information..
We have the all New light weight BCA 2.0 packs, all new Ortovox "air" bags, and new Snowpulse Items.

We always Refill avy bottles for free!!!

We will also have the Can-Am Off-Road ATV's with an all new Apache Track system on display!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tkRzLRJ_0Ig?rel=0&start=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't forget to check out all the new Ski-Doo snowmobiles and accessories!!

All new classroom session with hands-on transceiver use. Emphasis is on avalanche transceivers and rescue techniques. Class will start with a quick review on avalanche accidents, how to prevent getting caught, best gear to carry and reading avalanche forecasts. Will progress to more advanced avalanche topics and rescue techniques including: leading a rescue, efficient rescue techniques, using advanced features on 3 antenna transceivers, escaping avalanches, progression of terrain, preventing burial and the nine avalanche problems.
Students should bring their avalanche gear to class (transceiver, shovel, probe, pack). If you do not have, I will supply. Bring your riding partners.
Draws from over 20 years of my guiding, training, research, mountain rescue, snowmobiling and teaching experience.

Premium Features