• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Posting your introduction.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
SnoWest Members.

When your ready to make "your" introduction, take a couple minutes and tell us something about yourself.
You know, the standards.
Who, What, Where, When and Why.

Post it as a NEW THREAD, not as a reply to someone else's thread. That way we will have an opportunity to reply to YOU and not to everyone else in the thread.

With over 33,000 members on SnoWest, I hope to see this as a busy forum!

C

crapchaser800

Jan 28, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
I'm Wally, a lead wastewater operator for the city of Sioux Falls, SD (makes my posting name make more sense!!) Mainly ride the Black Hills in SD, Big Horns and Snowies of WY and 1,000 miles on trail sled/year in my original state of Wisconsin (best trails in the snowbelt and the best food you'll find anywhere!!)

Last edited:
B

BigPete907

Mar 21, 2010
Fairbanks, AK
Hi everyone

I'm not to sure what to say other than I have lived in Fairbanks, Alaska all of my life and have been riding snowmachines since I was 7, I have also played hockey for about 9 years. Also, I am a full time student studying Petroleum Engineering and i work as a heavy equipment operator at C&R Pipe.

this is aj

my name is Aj i live in summit county colorado i currently have a arctic cat m1000 162 i have been free riding in the back country for the last ten years ever since my dad got some rmk600 when i was thirteen. i mainly just enjoy boon docking and deep powder i ride any where from rabbit ears to the flat tops and with the occasional ride in montezuma im all about riding and theres nothing better then riding my sled and the joy it brings

cmill9

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Elk River
Hello!

Hello to all,
My name is Chris, I ride the north shore, up mich, montana, and wyoming. i was new to mountain riding a few years ago but fell in love with it immediatly! since ive focused all my riding to off trail/backcountry (I'm gettin' too old for racing). Anyhow, glad to be here and ready for this snow season!:face-icon-small-ton

Chris

R
Nov 25, 2010
Sky-God

I'm a recreational sledder from Prince George, B.C. I like mountain sledding in Mcbride and Valemount and boondocking near home. Took up sledding about 15 years ago and been having a blast ever since.

W
Dec 5, 2010
hey im new to the fourm and I need shocks for my xp hillclimb

Im from alaska and my favorite color is Ski-doo. I ride a 08 600rs open mod and a 10 summit hillclimb. the hillclimb has the wider front end like the mxz, the stock shocks are far from doing the job. I have been looking at some fox EVOL's $1500 and also talking to Ian at monster power about some Exit shocks $1295. if any one can help me out with a bit cheaper option cool the shock need to be 18 1/4" - 19" 5/8 or 16mm shafts with damping and rebound

W
Dec 11, 2010
Newb

Hey all. Been living in Boulder for the last 3 years, finally got around to owning a sled. New to the sport. Came across a 2004 Ski doo summit mxz 600, looking to explore the limits, would like to explore backcountry/ skiiing possibilities. Plan to extent the track from 144- 1__. Will ride it for a bit before i make that decision. Checkout out grand lake last weekend. Was a blast. Also have a 85' ski doo formula plus racing model I'd like to restore. Needs an engine. Friends tell me not too, I think it is a classy sled that deserves it. Suggestions?

Last edited:
A
Dec 20, 2010
hello, im in az. and is planning a trip to colorado dec.25 thru the 29, id like to hook up with sum 1 from arround leadville co. and show some good spots to ride

M
Feb 8, 2011
Hey Everyone

:rose: Great website and forum. Am new to the sport, but love it so far. Have a place called Driftwaters Resort on hwy 287 that is open seasonally, but am considering opening it up for weekends only for snowmobiling. See a lot of people who park at Lyons Bridge to ride the Gravellys and we are not too far from there. (about 4 miles) would like feedback if this would be a good idea. There are cabins, restaurant, etc. that would be available. What do you all think? West Yellowstone is about 30 miles away, and not too far from Island Park as well. By the way, I like the icons on here. :cheer2:

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
:welcome:

:rose: Great website and forum. Am new to the sport, but love it so far. Have a place called Driftwaters Resort on hwy 287 that is open seasonally, but am considering opening it up for weekends only for snowmobiling. See a lot of people who park at Lyons Bridge to ride the Gravellys and we are not too far from there. (about 4 miles) would like feedback if this would be a good idea. There are cabins, restaurant, etc. that would be available. What do you all think? West Yellowstone is about 30 miles away, and not too far from Island Park as well. By the way, I like the icons on here. :cheer2:

J
Dec 14, 2010
Pemby Rider

:face-icon-small-con Hi I never made use of a blog before . I am asuming I am broadcasting this for all to see . I ride the Pemberton BC area which is 1 hour north of Whistler . No grooming on my access trails . My ride is 2007 800X summit ,no mods other than a can , reeds and suspession lift . Love the ride but mighty dissapointed in the fragile NUN !

Premium Features