• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mtn/King Cat pics... who's got the best looking sled?

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
Sleds are lookin great! Man I cant wait for the snow! I have yet to bring my new (to me) '03 900 home, BUT ITS PAID FOR!!!:D Stickers will be coming off first, some simmons skis (already has an SLP kit, WHOOHOO!)

W

W.W.S.D

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 19, 2009
wa
very nice, whats under the hood?

nothing special, 900 efi with cutler can, airbox mods, fine tunned clutched and a 2000 bulk head for a better drop and roll than the kk, hope fully some more engine mods this year:beer;:beer;

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
nothing special, 900 efi with cutler can, airbox mods, fine tunned clutched and a 2000 bulk head for a better drop and roll than the kk, hope fully some more engine mods this year:beer;:beer;

Lots of power to be had under the hood and a lot of good ppl on her to get the stuff from:face-icon-small-hap

M
Jul 3, 2008
Utah
I don't claim to have the best looking, or best performing sled, but I've been working on it today. Getting ready for the season, and I took some pics.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I don't have pics. on my puter, but

I've got a clean color changing ZL hood, no decals or headlight, it's blacked out. The whole hood looks dark green metalic from one side, dark blue from another, yet from another it looks dark purple, but a lot of times it just looks black.

Owen

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
Some nice looking sleds in here!
Couple questions for you boys- I'm considering changing things up this year, been looking at the newer chassis sleds but these style Cats are all over the place for reasonable prices. Anything really bad about them? A buddy of mine had an 03 (I think, maybe 04?) King Kat EFI and he didn't like it much... had a lot of problems with the EFI but when it ran it was a good going sled. He told me to stay away from the Kings- too heavy and rough riding on the trail (he's on an XP now...) but thought I'd get some advice from you all.

S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
ride

Some nice looking sleds in here!
Couple questions for you boys- I'm considering changing things up this year, been looking at the newer chassis sleds but these style Cats are all over the place for reasonable prices. Anything really bad about them? A buddy of mine had an 03 (I think, maybe 04?) King Kat EFI and he didn't like it much... had a lot of problems with the EFI but when it ran it was a good going sled. He told me to stay away from the Kings- too heavy and rough riding on the trail (he's on an XP now...) but thought I'd get some advice from you all.

cowboy if you still have a 03 escape 159 there alot funner to ride all around when you get the king there fun in the pow alot to throw around and im 220 your tired at end of day but the prices on used cats are crazy low check for a newer one 7,8,1000 4-6 range ive got all three and mix it up 2-rmk 2-cats.king is fun with power and all but your tired at end of day

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
cowboy if you still have a 03 escape 159 there alot funner to ride all around when you get the king there fun in the pow alot to throw around and im 220 your tired at end of day but the prices on used cats are crazy low check for a newer one 7,8,1000 4-6 range ive got all three and mix it up 2-rmk 2-cats.king is fun with power and all but your tired at end of day
Yep, still have the 03 Escape (for now). Lots of low prices on Mountain Cat/King Kat chassis sleds right now... must be because everyone is moving to the M-series.

M
Jul 3, 2008
Utah
Is your track in Hillclimb position or deep

Ya, it is in hill climb position

Beeson, Is that a modified front dump exhaust guard? Where does someone find one?

Thanks
Mike

To the best of my knowlege it is off of an M sled

I wasn't aware of these settings?

With the attack 20 it comes in the powder position from factory. that's good for going down hills b/c it gives you pretty good breaking power, but in hill climb position (run the track backwards) it climbs like a Motha...

Premium Features