• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New member from MN

M
Jun 22, 2019
I live in Minnesota and long time short track rider. Last year I got a new high country Arctic Cat and I'm getting more into the offtrail stuff. Both playing and exploring and adventure riding off trail.
Might be looking for some tips on setting up my suspension settings as I ride the high country more. And gaining knowledge on the sled in general as this is my first procross/proclimb machine.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I live in Minnesota and long time short track rider. Last year I got a new high country Arctic Cat and I'm getting more into the offtrail stuff. Both playing and exploring and adventure riding off trail.
Might be looking for some tips on setting up my suspension settings as I ride the high country more. And gaining knowledge on the sled in general as this is my first procross/proclimb machine.

Welcome to SnoWest and the world of OFF TRAIL riding!

frntflp

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Plymouth, MN
MNKitty - while I can't offer much help on the Cat factor, I'm happy to share in some of the lessons learned when making the change from trails to mtns. In short, after (guessing) well over 10k miles of MN/WI and MI trails, we said enough and headed off trail and eventually into mtns. Been mtn riding for 15+ yrs, anywhere from 1 to 3 trips out per year. Have learned many lessons along the way. Not only in sled set up/but also safety. Again, more than happy to share and provide some ideas and pros/cons of different places we have been. If you thought there was a long list of things to take your money in the trail realm, just wait - the mtns have even more temptation ;-)

PM me if you want to connect for a burger and BS a bit (I'm in MNPLS West Metro).

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Welcome to snowest. What part of MN are you from? I wont be much help on cat set up but if you ever switch to poo I can help you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Premium Features