• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NASCAR thread

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
20 years ago we wouldn't miss a single lap of action.
For some reason, each year brings a little less excitement for us.
But at least it bridges the gap until college football starts again!:face-icon-small-hap

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
nascar isn't what it use to be for me anyways. hell I don't even know half of the drivers now but we are going to the vegas race next weekend

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
nascar isn't what it use to be for me anyways. hell I don't even know half of the drivers now but we are going to the vegas race next weekend

We need someone to hate. Someone to cheer against. That's what makes a race great, when the driver you hate has a dnf.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I never miss a race,if I can’t watch it I listen to it on satellite radio.

I cheer for any Chevy driver but do cheer for one Toyota that being Kyle Busch.

I do hate that the Fords are fast this year but am confident the Chevy’s will find their speed as they always do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Stage Racing is a downer. The organizers are screwing themselves with rules and rules and more rules. Red flagging races in the closing stages to give fans a green flag finish is another downer. 10 minute yellow flags for debris on the race track in the closing stages is also a downer.Pit lane closed and opened only at certain times is a joke. The worst debacle of all is the chase which 99.9% of NASCAR fans don’t understand and it’s stupid.

Last edited:

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Stage Racing is a downer. The organizers are screwing themselves with rules and rules and more rules. Red flagging races in the closing stages to give fans a green flag finish is another downer. 10 minute yellow flags for debris on the race track in the closing stages is also a downer.

Yeah none of that bothers me,still way better than synchronized swimming or curling or any other sport that isn’t motorized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
If ya'll got time to watch/listen to nascar you need to find some more engaging things to do with your time....

Seriously.... There gonna go fast, and presumably turn left, for a few hours at a time.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If ya'll got time to watch/listen to nascar you need to find some more engaging things to do with your time....

Seriously.... There gonna go fast, and presumably turn left, for a few hours at a time.

Say what you want, where NASCAR gets it right is if you want more money, race better!
And you don't see any turds kneeling during our National Anthem.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
Great race track. I bet on Harvick and Lagano to win the stages which Lagano was my long shot pick and paid for my whole trip plus more. I had Kyle and Harvick picked to win. I was pissed when I seen Kyle do the drive thru. We needed a caution becuase kyle had the car to beat imo.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Sitting here trying to think of anything relatively interesting to post to keep thread alive throughout the season.

Sorry. I got nothing.

Premium Features