• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Worst movie ever..

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Boondock Saints 2. If I ever see those guys in real life, I would spit in their face. That movie was a travesty to the first one. They should all be ashamed and make a public announcement about how sad they are for doing this to their fans.

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

They should be shot..

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
hype

i heard some hype about it so i bought the first one being i remembered liking it when it came out. turns out i was on somthing back then cause the first one even sucked! anybody want to buy boondock saints 1? didnt need to see the green goblin in cross

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
the first one is a masterpeice.. the second. is SUCH a hack on the old one.. if it was a movie on its own, not a sequal, might have been better, but they copied so many things from the old one and did them litteraly word for word made it pathetic. it was like htey were trying to hard to make it good. hte first one is still one of my favorite movies of all time.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
i heard some hype about it so i bought the first one being i remembered liking it when it came out. turns out i was on somthing back then cause the first one even sucked! anybody want to buy boondock saints 1? didnt need to see the green goblin in cross

Couldn't get past the gay man part could ya.... ha ha.

I really like the first one, lots of good quotes..

Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond xxxx never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!
Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
I couldn't quote the rest of it... not family friendly.. lol

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001218/
Connor: [during job training for an avid feminist] The rule of thumb here is...
Rosengurtie: Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.
Connor: Can't do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?

Last edited:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
the first one is a masterpeice.. the second. is SUCH a hack on the old one.. if it was a movie on its own, not a sequal, might have been better, but they copied so many things from the old one and did them litteraly word for word made it pathetic. it was like htey were trying to hard to make it good. hte first one is still one of my favorite movies of all time.
I couldn't agree with you more. They completely ripped off the first movie.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
the whole rope comments was pathetic.. the chick with the accent was just obnoxious... again. hacking on it SO hard, my buddy hadnt seen the first on initially, but like the second one a decent bit, then he saw the first, and he knew.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
ehhh you guys gotta take the second one for what it is. a sequel to a GREAT movie. I went into it just hoping to sit down, see some blood and shut my mind off....success.

Getting pissed about it, is like getting pissed about the final 2 God Fathers. While 2 was good and 3 sucked, you gotta realize you are comparing to absolute classic work. And if you sit down for a weekend of wasting time, then all 3 are good. Or the Rocky flicks.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
ehhh you guys gotta take the second one for what it is. a sequel to a GREAT movie. I went into it just hoping to sit down, see some blood and shut my mind off....success.

Getting pissed about it, is like getting pissed about the final 2 God Fathers. While 2 was good and 3 sucked, you gotta realize you are comparing to absolute classic work. And if you sit down for a weekend of wasting time, then all 3 are good. Or the Rocky flicks.

Dido xrated...I went into it knowing it wouldn't be even close the 1st one, it was actually better than I was expecting so I didn't mind it.

I thought it was better than I heard it was too. Like almost every sequel ever made, it wasn't as good as the 1st but it wasn't the worst movie ever made either.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I would agree with you if they would have tried for just a little bit of originality, but they decided just to copy it over..

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
like almost any sequals.. music, movies, whatever.. if you try to copy a classic, could be awsome, but in light of the original, falls VERY short. again, my buddy who saw the second one first thought it was pretty awsome, until he saw the first.

Premium Features