• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is it possible to lick a frog and get high?

T

T-Bone

Nov 11, 2005
Shelby, MT
Ya know that is kind of funny now, I did not even think of it when I posted:rolleyes:

A friend of mine is a school nurse that told me about it, Problem is they cant do a breathalizer on em to check if the gals are drunk or not. Now there is a thought :eek:

Blood test?

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
:confused: Yuck!

Around here Whippit cans had been used by the high schoolers to get high, Now the problem is the high school girls are soaking their tampons in vodka while in the aplicator before inserting for a ultra high :eek:

That's crazy....I would think those girls would be passed out, incoherent drunk. That spot would absorb the alcohol very quickly from what I have been told. Spike TV has this show "1000 ways to die" or something like that, and one story on there was an alcoholic who just had throat surgery that needed to get his buzz on. He couldn’t drink anything so he made his wife give him a wine enema, the alcohol absorbed so fast he died of alcohol poisoning.....but maybe that guy was just a sally cause one bottle for me is just a warm up for the second……or maybe I have a problem?

G

Gimpster

20060829_IMG_0003.jpg

By the look in his eye, he just licked himself :eek:

----- gimpster -----

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
That's crazy....I would think those girls would be passed out, incoherent drunk. That spot would absorb the alcohol very quickly from what I have been told. Spike TV has this show "1000 ways to die" or something like that, and one story on there was an alcoholic who just had throat surgery that needed to get his buzz on. He couldn’t drink anything so he made his wife give him a wine enema, the alcohol absorbed so fast he died of alcohol poisoning.....but maybe that guy was just a sally cause one bottle for me is just a warm up for the second……or maybe I have a problem?
they did it on MANswers as well! saidf the quickest way to get drunk is to drink it "anally"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goes directly into the blood stream and to the brain!!!!!!! can very easily kill you though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G
Dec 19, 2007
Surrounded by Dumbacrat's

The girls just get blasted from doing that! Crazy thinking on their parts.

G
Dec 19, 2007
Surrounded by Dumbacrat's
Parents Beware!!!!!!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Parents-Beware-of-Vodka-Soaked-Tampons

:eek::beer;:rolleyes:

????? I was told it did not work?
Intoxication by alcohol soaked tampon is thought to be undetectable by parents and others. Kids think it prevents the smell of alcohol on the breath, but they're wrong. Because alcohol is partially eliminated from the body through the lungs, when alcohol is in the blood, it will always be present in expired air, and therefore detectable by smell. This is how breathalyzer tests measure blood alcohol content. It has nothing to do with how the alcohol is taken in.

Last edited:
Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
http://hubpages.com/hub/Parents-Beware-of-Vodka-Soaked-Tampons

:eek::beer;:rolleyes:

????? I was told it did not work?
Intoxication by alcohol soaked tampon is thought to be undetectable by parents and others. Kids think it prevents the smell of alcohol on the breath, but they're wrong. Because alcohol is partially eliminated from the body through the lungs, when alcohol is in the blood, it will always be present in expired air, and therefore detectable by smell. This is how breathalyzer tests measure blood alcohol content. It has nothing to do with how the alcohol is taken in.

I believe it would show on a breathalyzer but it would you blow much much lower than your actual BAC, if you were absolutely sh*t housed, you may blow a 0.01 or 0.02. I know there was a frat house in Mankato that was on the verge of being shut down by the school because of their many violations. The story goes, if the frat was busted for underage consumption one more time they were getting the boot. So they started sticking the keg nozzle up their hhhmmmmmm and getting drunk that way. They got busted for a noise complaint but no one blew anything and no citations were issued. Eventually word got out of what they were doing though and they did get caught, but apparently no one ever got busted by a breathalyzer that was taking it up the butt.

Premium Features