SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Arctic cat 440zr-- is it too much power for a 9yr old?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 09:28 PM
Currently: 700 miles andmyrecoilstillworks!!!
Thanked 1,028 Times in 625 Posts
Devilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond reputeDevilmanak has a reputation beyond repute

Depends ENTIRELY on your kid's restraint. Tater is 8 now, had a 340 longtracked Indy Deluxe last year. He was ok with it until I let him ride one of my 850 Doos on the lake. I figured that he would fall off the back, but he respected the power and was good, and was done with the 340. Now he has a 130 horse tuned 2016 M6000 and he had done nothing so far that makes me regret the purchase. 70 pounds, today he started to figure out sidehilling and balance points.
Kids are smarter than us old farts, he is really surprising me. 3 weeks ago he was scared to climb a small hill, now he is doing stuff that scares me to watch.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Devilmanak For This Useful Post:
bigcrash24 (01-13-2019), Reeb (01-13-2019)