• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

second annual Enumclaw Grass Drags!

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
Well we've had these dates for months but have been holding off announcing the event till a few details were ironed out.

This is going to be a good one! September 22nd and 23rd 2012 thats right kiddies! its a 2 day event this year and will also feature MX Enduro cross races and MX freestyle shows to make for an action packed weekend.

We'll be working hard to groom a better track for the big iron and the lay down mods and better see all you turbo and big bore guys out there too!

Anyone interested in sponsoring the event can get in touch with myself or Ted Devol--its a great weekend of advertising for just about any business!

I'll post more details as I get them.

Get it on your calendar now folks-you don't want to miss the "throwdown in E-town" :face-icon-small-sho

C

Catzilla1412

Jan 26, 2010
Wenatchee, WA
Sweet

:hail: That's good news!!! Wells Boys Racing will be back for sure. We had a great time last year & looking forward to it being even better this year. For their 1st year, Curt & the Fastrax crew did a great job! Lets all hope the weather will be the same as well! See ya there:face-icon-small-coo

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
:hail: That's good news!!! Wells Boys Racing will be back for sure. We had a great time last year & looking forward to it being even better this year. For their 1st year, Curt & the Fastrax crew did a great job! Lets all hope the weather will be the same as well! See ya there:face-icon-small-coo

It'll be great to have you guys over again! any new iron this year?

Big party at RMK Boxers trailer Fiday night---he said he'll buy all the beverages and food!:devil:

C

Catzilla1412

Jan 26, 2010
Wenatchee, WA
Ummmmm Beer!!!!

We should have everything back together by then. If not, we'll bring a bunch of 250 Bravo's! I hear they really sing when tuned right!!! We went to the Summer Sucks race in St. Maries Idaho, 2 wks ago. What a great time. They have a great club & a good location. We should all get the word out for this race next year!:face-icon-small-coo

stonehands1

Lifetime Membership
Jul 26, 2010
Mt. Baker
So what is the class breakdown? Is there going to a mountain sled class for not really racing sleds? Traction devices?

G
Nov 28, 2007
St. Maries, Id.
We should have everything back together by then. If not, we'll bring a bunch of 250 Bravo's! I hear they really sing when tuned right!!! We went to the Summer Sucks race in St. Maries Idaho, 2 wks ago. What a great time. They have a great club & a good location. We should all get the word out for this race next year!:face-icon-small-coo

Thanks Catzilla! Glad to hear you guys had a good time. We are trying to get a few guys and gals from St. Maries to come over and race at Enumclaw.

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
Whats the scoop on the endurocross? is it racing or a demo? what are the classes? cost? flyer?

Teds words from an e-mail this morning:
"We will have many big bike classes to cover all skill levels. The course will be about 8 lanes and will not be a really gnarly course so the normal joe can ride it. It's always very entertaining I can assure you."

I only run the sled drags so I'm relying on Ted to get me info about the bike stuff and thats all I have so far! He's finishing up the flyer and we should have it posted in a week roughly.

Please feel free to call the shop with any sled related questions!

Curt

Premium Features