• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got my new XP

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

900polman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ft Bridger WY
parts.

I may not be that good a rider and u might hand me my azz. but i will take 2 pack sleds that way when i catch up 2 u i have one 4 each half of ur sled k.

RoadKing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Good luck with the XP, they are folding in half on the snowcross circuit.

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
:D Like someone said:
2007-Summit the best stock sled out of the box until they took it out of the box.
2008?-The first light weight disposable sled, ride it, break it, then buy another!:D

Seriously hope its a great sled-doubt you'll win bench racing in the Poo forum though!!!

Edit:
What's a trackpoucher? I know about trackpoachers!!!

Last edited:
A
Nov 26, 2007
Do you mean in the shop or bench racing.:rolleyes: Just having a little fun with you. You are actually in the Polaris section, not that we mind but you may not get any answers that you like here.

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
No you guys watch out for real this guys "bad" He did some mods you know, he cut his clutch gaurd off for all the cold air, ripped out some foam and turned his clickers up one notch!!! holy sh!t I heard when he put it on the truck it near landed on the roof it was clutched so good.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Around here they are already nicknamed the Skidoo exploder (xp). Talked to SLP today and they should have pipes very soon. Said that there was a 6.5 hp increase but a huge 10 ft lb increase. Big difference:eek:

T
Nov 26, 2007
Southern Idaho
I would love to see that bad azz on the hill. I'd pass him and turn around to watch my Bro in law roost the hell outta him with his attak 20. hahaha. That's about as easy as we go on the doo doo heads

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Seriously..... Where does Doo get these guys?......

I wonder this too...........Polaris is becoming more and more attractive to ride. Not because I hate my doo's I have ridden them all my life. But, because of all the idiots that have started riding doo's and running their mouths.......

Premium Features