SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - New Owners are great
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 07:41 AM
Currently: Not set.
Reg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond reputeReg2view has a reputation beyond repute

Last spring of 2013, way before the deal closed, I ordered and paid for a new cover for an 10 Pro seat. The previous owners banked the cash, and it then took a half dozen calls and messages over five months to get my paid-for cover by the end of summer. There were rumors of BOSS's demise, and I didn't want to get stuck. I got it, sent about a week before the prior owners sold it.

Soon after the sale of BOSS closed, new owner Steve reached out to me to ask if I was taken care of - apparently, he was combing through old voice and email messages, and found my pleas, not knowing if I was still waiting to get my cover. While I was eventually taken care of by the old owners, as I should have been, the new owners took initiative and followed-up to find out if I was still in the cold, even though they had not been the owners when I paid. Hats off to them, wish them the best, I think a higher level of customer service will exist. FWIW, I have bought three BOSS seats for three different chassis's over the years, and while I've really like the product design, everything about service was always a hassle. For that price, you expect design, quality and service. I believe times have changed - if you like the product, give them a try, I will again.

Rate this post: Yes | No