SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Beware of Chinese copies
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:23 PM
Currently: Waiting to see who comes out with factory 2 stroke turbo
stocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond reputestocksucks!! has a reputation beyond repute

I respect your opinion.. But it's the same old thing if you work for Gm. Or ford then guess who makes the best truck..so I will not get into this debate with a retailer. I just want other ppl to make their own conclusions and hey to try a light that costs 1 5th of the USA ones why not..and on that note if it last 2 years great. We buy a new one and still have more money 2 buy more. To the price of the rigid/vision x ect. As far as light output it might be a measurable difference on a work bench.but not to the average consumer. Just my 2 cents

Rate this post: Yes | No