• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a Mammut Element Avy Transciever (could use another float or abs vario)

L
Dec 8, 2013
West & East
Looking for 2 Mammut Element or Arva NEO Avy Transceiver

Really want to stay with Mammut Elements transciever since thats what we all have in our group and want to stay consistent.

Need 1 for my son and might be interested in 2 since weve added a new guy to the group who has nothing.

Shoot me a PM or email if you have one sitting around or know of one. Email is: laxandvbdad@gmail.com
We ride all over washington and can easily pick it up.

Last edited:
E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
Really want to stay with Mammut Elements transciever since thats what we all have in our group and want to stay consistent.

Need 1 for my son and might be interested in 2 since weve added a new guy to the group who has nothing.

Shoot me a PM or email if you have one sitting around or know of one. Email is: laxandvbdad@gmail.com
We ride all over washington and can easily pick it up.

Also looking for a deal on a float 22 or an abs vario base unit for the new guy.

sell him your abs vario and hold out for a mo.
was just at the western power sports show and the ABS rep had the new bag . much lighter and has a air filler like a car tire so u can literally get filled in any town so very travel friendly . thought he was saying 750ish price point

L
Dec 8, 2013
West & East
sell him your abs vario and hold out for a mo.
was just at the western power sports show and the ABS rep had the new bag . much lighter and has a air filler like a car tire so u can literally get filled in any town so very travel friendly . thought he was saying 750ish price point

Hmm. Very interesting. Ive already thought about selling him my ABS setup and buying a jetforce specifically for traveling and reassurance to test whenever i want.

Still really need 2 Mammut elements.

Premium Features