• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Friend T-Shirts available soon.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
****UPDATE****
Shirt Design has changed slightly so it doesn't look like the guy on the sled is just riding up the hill. Now he is trying to dig himself out.

I think shipping might be about $5.00 if I can get it into the flat rate box. If ordering more than 2 shirts I may have to go with a bigger box or even 2 boxes which might push it up to $10.00. I am pretty sure the cost of the shirt it going to be $20 or less right now. We have had almost 40 orders so far so keep them coming in. I hope to make the first order by sometime next week so if you want one send me a PM ASAP.

So the sugestion was made to make a T-Shirt out of the "Friend" "Best Friend" cartoon so I have made a better one to put on a shirt. I have made a design for a black one and a white one. Prices for these shirts depends on ordered quantity. Right now if there were only a few that wanted them, they can be available for $25. If we can get a bigger order they can be made available for $20, and if we can get over 200 orderes we can go a little less then that. If you are interested in this please send me a PM with the color of shirt(s) (black or white), what size(s), and quantity that you would like. I will update this thread after a few days to let every one know the progress on getting them ordered and shipped out. Once we get the quantity settled on we will work out the price and shipping.

Here is the pictures of what the shirt will look like.

BestFriendWhiteFB.jpg

BestFriendBlackFB.jpg

Last edited:

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
I am looking at getting the Hanes Authentic Tagless Tee 100% Cotton Preshrunk Shirts.
If anyone hasa suggestion on a different type of shirt to get let me know and I will look into it.

Last edited:

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
To all:

Orders have been placed and should be done by Thursday this week. I did order a few extra so if you still want one just let me know and I will see if I have your size.

Also if you didn't get a chane to order this go around just let me know what you want and we will see if we get enough for another order. I plan on doing this again in a few weeks to see if there are those that still want one that didn't get to see them yet. Keep sending in the orders and I will keep you posted.

Thanks all.

Chad

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Shirts are Shipping

Just wanted to let everyone know that I shipped out a bunch of shirts today, so be watching for them. Also, there are just a few of you that have not paid yet so you wont be getting them shipped out until payment goes through. Also the shipping costs were slightly different then I expected so there are a few that paid a few cents more and a few of you paid a few cents less for shipping. In then end it has evened out. (except for the Canada Orders)

In the future those of you that are in Canada or outside the US I will need to get an address before I can give you a firm shipping amount.

Hope you all enjoy the shirts.
Thanks,

Chad

PS I still have a few shirts left and will be ordering more soon so keep the orders coming.

Premium Features