• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**Warning** thread may contain drift

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
Jake had a blast today. Sure was fun watching him...

10-23.jpg

10-5.jpg

10-7.jpg

10-8.jpg

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Well, how about now?

The memory of the out of control sled luge is still too fresh in my mind! But we'll be back I'm sure!

Bwahahahaha you friggin ROCK Mag!!!!

:eek:

Sunday is my only day off right now....but if you "see" it's been dumping, PM me....I'll give you a real report and go look at the trail even (at least the beginning...should be able to tell how bad the rest will be)....IF you could make a Sunday then I should be able to make it. :)

Cool we'll be in touch when we head down :beer;

mag, the frt end still looks like its riding a little high....:beer;:beer;

I passed the old 800 and Shwee's 700 at 70mph today with the ski's up like that :eek: I ordered the update kit for the timbersled skid so hopefully we can get the ski's down. Climbing up thru the tree's today was completely out of control but strangely fun at the same time :D

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I passed the old 800 and Shwee's 700 at 70mph today with the ski's up like that :eek: I ordered the update kit for the timbersled skid so hopefully we can get the ski's down. Climbing up thru the tree's today was completely out of control but strangely fun at the same time :D[/QUOTE]

lmao...all fun and games till the greenies get you for climbing a spruce..I can see the news reel now..........hmmm...:D

A

aktrucker

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 2, 2010
For demonstrating proper drifting technique. This IMHO is how it should be done. Nice photos BTW>

OK....that's kinda funny:)

Nice pics Shwee.....Looked like Jake got to practice getting unstuck a little :D

I got some practice at it myself today.....stuck 5...or was it 6 times:confused:....Had to get the shovel out twice.....got my workout for sure:D

Premium Features