• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oregon Riding Pics Take em' and Post em'

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Love your currently Devin, I'm out every weekend the snow is worth riding or at least begging for someone to ride with ;) Saved a few days of vacation for weekday rides this season, should I pencil you in?

This warm weather and rain SUCKS! Such a great ride last weekend, forecast looks like it's gonna be at least a couple of weeks before any real amount returns. Looks like the whole west coast got wiped out :(

What happened to sledspace? Have tried to get ahold of Ben but no luck so far???

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip: SLedspace :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

This is what I got when I actually typed in the website instead of using the linq in my favorites...

Sorry, sledspace.com is no longer an active forum.
Thanks for all the support and involvement over the years!

Would have been nice to get some kind of notice in advance. Feels like my parents moved while I was at school and didn't find out until I got off the bus :face-icon-small-con

Last edited:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Was just checking that out, 2 inches! Looking pretty dismal for the next 3 weeks. Lets just hope the forecast changes for the short term. Looking good for the end of the month. Might end up being road trip time for X-mas, have heard rumors that Montana is the place to be...

Ya i thought it was odd that Ben just shut the forum down without a word vut oh well.... I did a quick ride out of 3 lakes after work last night. Theres a pretty solid 3ft base at 6000 ft. I rode up over Sherwood Butte and back down to the snowpark all through the trees but it was sketchy. This weather would be great after about 6ft of fresh. Right now it SUCKS!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
This is really starting to SUCK! Forecast shows crap for a loooooong time. I was hoping we were on the upswing after so many sucky seasons in a row and such a good one last year. Seems that was wishful thinking...

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
Winter isnt off to a good start! So, we keep boating! Makes me happy I haven't picked up the 850 yet.
bf1f9c9c957ebc62455df11b3b8ec621.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
We might see some snow this weekend but not much/enough. Clear skies through next week it looks like too. . . bah...

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
Not all that much snow at Tollgate but we did a road ride North into Washington to eat a burger cooked at the Godman warming shelter there by the Blue Mt. Snowmobile Club. It was 96 miles round trip through the high country above the fog and was warmer than the valley. Great scenery anyway.

IMG_20171209_094136562.jpg IMG_20171209_132939002_HDR.jpg

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Lets ride Friday if enough snow actually comes. We are gonna hit the dunes around the middle of next week, you guys should come over.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Spinreel, about in the middle. Should still be able to get to the beach and a lot less people on that side. Easier for my grandson to get around too :)

Premium Features