• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Liquid Image goggles

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Thanks Chris! Big Brown just dropped off another truck load of LIC POV video goggles. HOTTEST SELLING PRODUCT I"VE EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH! SUPER FUN TO PLAY WITH! I'll have EM at Anthony Lakes Hillclimbs Saturday.

AWESOME....PM ME IF ANYBODY NEEDS A HOOK UP

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
Over the past 2 months I have had the opportunity to use the LIC Goggles sleeding. They are unbelievable, what a kick *** accessory to have when your riding. First of all the quality of the goggles are fantastic and having worn them and comparing them to other brands (of which I have them all) they feel great, they fit great and they do their job. the camera is killer, it videos great, it takes dam good pictures and it is EASY to use. I am really looking forward to getting more and better videos out them. I have a ContourHD which is a great camera and comparabily speaking the LIC Goggles are right there. The ease of use and dual purpose of the product makes them a first choice. Pick up a pair and youll never look back.

One of the coolest toys I have for sledding hands down!

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Thanks Chris! Big Brown just dropped off another truck load of LIC POV video goggles. HOTTEST SELLING PRODUCT I"VE EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH! SUPER FUN TO PLAY WITH! I'll have EM at Anthony Lakes Hillclimbs Saturday.

AWESOME....PM ME IF ANYBODY NEEDS A HOOK UP

Have you gotten to try out the 1080's that they say are coming? How much better will these be over the 720's? Will they be worth the wait, or will they just take up more memory and not gain that much?

thanks,

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I have the 720 now, and when they come out with 1080 and they are even better I will buy them to. At this price two pair would be a great way togo. I have them on the christmas list already for a couple of my riding budies. That way we don't miss any funny, stupid things any of us do.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey Gang...The Hillclimb at Anthony Lakes Oregon was pretty cool for a very small event! We were sending LIC goggle cam demo's up the race course and showing the racers their runs immediately after each rip on our big screen TV in the LIQUID IMAGE TENT. NOW HOW COOL IS THAT? Watching what you do five minutes after it's done. I have 15 runs at the hill plus a pretty cool 2moto test run.

Boy did the weather ever suck! Only downer about this day. The rest was excellent.

Now about the 1080's. They are not available yet and there isn't even a consistantly working demo. I'll have them here shortly for some dirt work and end of the season spring stuff we hope. Plus the next generation of marketing images will be captured on that unit. I can absolutely tell you this...if you are not making a "for sell movie" (which non of you Spielbergs are)...the 720 goggle is flat out AWESOME and totally adequate! They take great action video for $250 versus $400ish. SO MUCH FUN. STOP MISSING OUT...dirt...snow...sand...spring hunting...fishing...boating ....atv'ing...everything you do that you might want to capture for the future. EASY! I would not wait...

BIG THANKS TO HARMON RACING for letting us participate! Also thanks to the Frontier Club in Haines for the after race dinner and drink specials...YUMMY PRIME RIB

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey who's that super good looking guy in the red helmet with LIC Goggles?

My buddy just flipped me some RAZOR footage that he took and it's really good! Nothing extreme to watch just clean, clear, and outstanding sound. A good testament to the quality of the 720hd version. We go out for some rzr runs coming right up as sleds taper down....sand is in my very near future! FUN FUN FUN

I need a crash test dummy for some downhill mountain bike clips next. I'm interviewing a couple candidates. Once the snow goes away we will be getting lots here. OUCH

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Halfcase and I will be hitting the dirt just as soon as we get the first sunny day. We will head over to the flats outside of baker. I can't wait to see how it comes out on the Honda's.

But first it needs to quit snowing, we got hit good last night, eight to ten. Hope Keating can get away in the next couple of days to make a trip to Humming bird.

I need to find out how to post up the you tube screen, instead of haveing to use the link?

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Dirt and sand are going to be a blast with these! Hey you'll have to sneak up to the big camp out in Sumpter mid May (13-15). Good off road fun plus some dangerous redneck stuff as well. Certainly should capture some memorable video during that fiasco! I'll bring a big screen TV and we can review the carnage before the blood even clots.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
yes I have the clears with tear off cover sheets for the you to get "dirty"

Got a new batch of dirt gogs with red face plates and nose blocks for the summer crowd. They are all interchangeable which is very cool.

I'll be in Keating helping out starting next week. Traded my sled for a tractor and my other turbo. He's lots slower and won't really go were I tell him! BoooooOOOOOooooooo We brand Saturday after next weather permitting. Load up Spencer and let's teach him how to mug baby beef. A valuable skill set for a kid from La Grande!

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
That sounds like a good time. I have not been to a branding in a while, We might have to wonder over.

I might have to get spencers b-day present a little early, the dirt and the snow goggles preaty much the same, with everything being interchangeable? Halfcase and I got the hondas out yesterday, with a nice cruse around the farm. A little cold here yesterday with the snow, still had a good time hooking up on the dirt.

ENDO1

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2008
Central WA State
Hey Gang...The Hillclimb at Anthony Lakes Oregon was pretty cool for a very small event! We were sending LIC goggle cam demo's up the race course and showing the racers their runs immediately after each rip on our big screen TV in the LIQUID IMAGE TENT. NOW HOW COOL IS THAT? Watching what you do five minutes after it's done. I have 15 runs at the hill plus a pretty cool 2moto test run.

Boy did the weather ever suck! Only downer about this day. The rest was excellent.

Now about the 1080's. They are not available yet and there isn't even a consistantly working demo. I'll have them here shortly for some dirt work and end of the season spring stuff we hope. Plus the next generation of marketing images will be captured on that unit. I can absolutely tell you this...if you are not making a "for sell movie" (which non of you Spielbergs are)...the 720 goggle is flat out AWESOME and totally adequate! They take great action video for $250 versus $400ish. SO MUCH FUN. STOP MISSING OUT...dirt...snow...sand...spring hunting...fishing...boating ....atv'ing...everything you do that you might want to capture for the future. EASY! I would not wait...

BIG THANKS TO HARMON RACING for letting us participate! Also thanks to the Frontier Club in Haines for the after race dinner and drink specials...YUMMY PRIME RIB

F-Bomb will they fit a Klim Helmet? I have a pair of newer 509 goggles and they fit just fine, how will they compare to the 509's.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Yep we ran some of the very first demo tests in a KLIM helmet. Worked great...they also have a cool flip edge system so the sides wing out away from the actual lense area to fit tightly on smaller opening helmets.

I'm going to request a single pain but tinted tear off lense for the dirt crowd.

Added another USE...took some footage and several still shots of our branding session. Kind of fun to see what goes on...ONCE AGAIN EXCELLENT AUDIO from this product. Ranch owners were thrilled with their video documentary of what they do.

...the rzr gang has been out in force as well...cool stuff

Premium Features