• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowy Range Lodging

S
Nov 28, 2007
I guess if ya cant handle your self or wife, around a bunch of sledders, There is the ski slope up the hill. that might be a better fit. Sledders are a bunch of good guys that are all there for the same reason. Usually not a problem.

R
Nov 30, 2007
NE
friendly store

Been staying at the friendly 10 yrs now always a great time as for these ***grabbers offence, post pics of all parts grabbed and we will all rise
to defend her honor for ya. btw you should never stiff the help out of
tips because of rednecks in the bar.

Ofended?

Just wondering are all the guests/locals as they were this weekend? Not sure if they were actually guests or just a few local rednecks that wanted to ruin a good time our group was having!

Is it always customary to have arm wrestling competition Saturday nights? If so next time we will bring our local white trash ruffians to compete! Or is it a sexual abuse club that comes in on the weekends for some fresh meat?

Anyway seems that a little *** grabbing and arm wrestling put a good time to rest and took a few $$$ out of your tip jar. Although I think the message slapped loud and clear, all the way to Albany Lodge, I’d hope that u would never want any of your guests to be treated or insulted as we were in ur not so Friendly bar this weekend.

If you really want to be ofended, you should join us dec. 28th through the 30th. now that would be some funny sh*t

F
Dec 13, 2007
casper, wy.
After reading the herassment post ive been told by my better half that we have to go there this weekend. Seems I spend too much time being a boy and armwrestling and dont play with her buttt enough. Whatever happened to staying away from trouble if you dont want to be a part of it?

S
Dec 22, 2007
wyoming
He KickBall Boy --------- I was wondering when you and the boys are coming to Wyoming again ????? I was thinking you could pay us a visit at the clowns den than afterwards we could all hook up and have a after hours party back and get friendly at the friendly inn unless you boys are scared and can't handle alittle fun???

Scared??

Not even a little scared. Just got back last night and should be back to see my p.o. in either 2 or 3 weeks. I must have a kicka** p.o. to not lock me in the friendly jail after this weekend. Always up for some excitement though, look us up, you can't miss us.:eek:

Premium Features