• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP vs Dragon vs M8 vs Turbo Apex

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Come on now Phatty....Nor-Cal is a totally different animal compared to southern cal....shoot we are only 100 miles from NV. Plus, the scenery is something alright.....so are the mountains;)

T

TurboGuy800

Oct 29, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
where can you get a turbo for 5g try 10g by the time your done!

if your gonna compare then make it apples to apples, you cant compare a bunch of stock sleds and through in a mod. the fact that it has to have a turbo to even be considered a competitor is ridiculous. lets compare turbo to turbo or stock to stock what kinda of crack do you have to smoke to think that a 20k sled is comparable to a 10k sled tell you what if you drop that much and only hope to pull like a 2 stroke then you deserve to be kicked in the junk and have your money taken

wow that got kinda grumpy

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
an m8t on 12# will keep up with a tapex on 18#. have seen it many times. and a m8t on 14# you are gonna need something alot bigger then that 2860 to keep up. lol

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
an m8t on 12# will keep up with a tapex on 18#. have seen it many times. and a m8t on 14# you are gonna need something alot bigger then that 2860 to keep up. lol

i hooked mine up to a mountain goat and he pulled it up through the rocks all the way to the top... twas an awesome ride!!!

cant wait to ride my own boosted sled for the first time tomorrow!!!
have to go to colorado on the 15th of december, so revy is not looking like a go for that week...

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado
i hooked mine up to a mountain goat and he pulled it up through the rocks all the way to the top... twas an awesome ride!!!

cant wait to ride my own boosted sled for the first time tomorrow!!!
have to go to colorado on the 15th of december, so revy is not looking like a go for that week...

Phatty where you looking at working over here?

Premium Features