• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Goggles?

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
W

w4cstriker

Dec 17, 2007
washington
Just wondering if the new 2009 googles are big enough to fit over perscribtion glasses ? And if any had fog problems? Ty for any replys .

K
Dec 15, 2008
Oregon
So is Tom with 509 films or another company? I placed an order with 509 on the 2nd of December and have not received anything, order on the web-site shows "pending". They do not list a phone number, and I've sent 3 seperate E-mails asking what's going on with the order, no replies. I just want to make sure I'm working with a decent company and not getting ripped off. Has anyone else expereinced issues with 509 films?

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
So is Tom with 509 films or another company? I placed an order with 509 on the 2nd of December and have not received anything, order on the web-site shows "pending". They do not list a phone number, and I've sent 3 seperate E-mails asking what's going on with the order, no replies. I just want to make sure I'm working with a decent company and not getting ripped off. Has anyone else expereinced issues with 509 films?

Sorry for any delays. Rest assured you are not getting ripped off. PM me your order number and I'll take care of it.

Thanks
Tom

K
Dec 15, 2008
Oregon
#3042. I realize it's only been about 2 weeks, but I'm curious why the order shows "pending". The items I ordered are for my Son's Christmas and I was hoping they would get here in time. If there is a problem with the order, I have no way to contact them via phone and they have not contacted me. I love their stuff and would like to continue business, but no phone number on the web-site throws a red flag to me. Thanks for your time.

W

w4cstriker

Dec 17, 2007
washington
No problem but was wondering if my order from the dec 16 would be shipped before christmas were planning a trip didnt know if we get them before ? Anyway ty

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i ordered mine on the 10th and just got them on the 20th. i was wondering what took so long. he wouldn't respond to my pm's but they came and look like some nice goggles

L
Dec 17, 2008
Sent a new goggle and lens back because they didn't fit my face. Nose is too damn wide! Haven't received a message from 509. Sent multiple e-mails and a direct message from the website. What gives? Just wait and see?

S
Jan 13, 2009
509 mailing address

I am exhanging a clear lense to 509 and tossed the box my goggles came in so I dont have their mailing address.

Anyone have it.

thanks

T

toony

Dec 17, 2007
Killam, Alberta
no reply

Bought 2 sets of goggles from Tom and spare lenses. Goggles hinge broke first ride. Goggles fog up bad. Sent emails to 509 and phoned and left message. NO REPLYS. JUST WANT SOME PARTS!!!! Or you can have your goggles back.

B
Jan 2, 2009

I ordered 509's a few weeks ago and got them in 3 days. I have probably 300 miles on them and they have been great. No fogging problems. Just like any other goggle, you need to have a breath box to deflect your breathing and they work great. With the extra foam and nose piece they are very warm. Best goggles I have owned. However, I would suggest ordering a clear chrome lense because during cloudy days and at night it is very tough to see changes in elevation and it reduces the reach of your headlight. I would recommend them!

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Bought 2 sets of goggles from Tom and spare lenses. Goggles hinge broke first ride. Goggles fog up bad. Sent emails to 509 and phoned and left message. NO REPLYS. JUST WANT SOME PARTS!!!! Or you can have your goggles back.

Bret, I take it my response to your email never got through. Anyways, I just need to verify your order and then I'll ship out your free parts. Not finding a record under the last name you provided in your email. Please PM me the name and order number.

T

toony

Dec 17, 2007
Killam, Alberta

Thanks for the relply Tom. Parts are on the way. I'll let you know when I get them. Again, thanks for the reply....and the service.

Bret

A
Jan 24, 2009
I'm in my second year with 509 goggles and I love them. Great Work Tom.

Just watched Evolution last night! What a film. Still waiting for the blu-ray, but I look forward to re-watchin it...Great to keep the DVD in Garage!

Keep up the excellent efforts Tom!!

Keep on Sleddin'

Ryan - Ontario

Premium Features