• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

first time to tog

B

BOOSTIN-BAYOU

Mar 26, 2011
layton UT
me and few friends are going to tog. mid march never been there would it be best to have a guide we ride turbos looking for some good riding and how much is a guide we are coming from utah

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I just took a trip to the sawtooths .... asked the local sled club and we rode with different locals each day.

Powerhaps there are clubs you could pay for fuel (like we did) for a rider and he will show you the area.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Make sure the guides understand your riding ability I went there first time and used guide service went on advance off trail and was disappointed with them. I had a better time doing my own thing. Just because I'm from the flat doesn't mean I can't ride. Got stuck several times and the guide couldn't get to me on his sled granted we were there in feb when the snow was deep. We seen several other groups when riding with guide so I do not feel the service was worth the money. IMO

U
Mar 5, 2014
Went to Togwotee and would have gotten lost without a guide. It was awesome more snow than I've ridden before.
We only saw people at the lodge.must have had super guide.

B

BOOSTIN-BAYOU

Mar 26, 2011
layton UT
guide

So we rode in togwotee today for the first time and Ben from Brookes lodge rode with us a guides knowledge is priceless Thanks Ben we will ride again monday

Premium Features