• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DEEP, DRY, DEEP, ENDLESS: POWDER (HD quality video)

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
ContourHD cam & Band of Horses (Funeral)

Any one with the ContourHD 720 - I just found the 720 can now use updated firmware like the 1080 so you get contrast, exposeure, mic, setting !!!! Should make this cam even better. I'm really happy with the life of battery and easy of use so far. Only downfall is aiming is kinda tough with the laser.

H
Mar 8, 2008
Fort Collins
Undisclosed location?? Come on........ You don't have to give actual grid coordinates or anything but a general location would be nice, there has to be a name to the Mtn Range you were riding????;)

They were riding the Snowy Range Mtns out of Centennial, WY. Great place to ride and by the amount of people riding there the place is no secret......

D

DooBoy_800R

Sep 3, 2008
That was the madres

Nah they werent riding in the snowies haha but close :face-icon-small-sho i was down there the same day as them i remember seeing that kk. That was my first time riding encampment and it was epic snow.:face-icon-small-coo

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
Nah they werent riding in the snowies haha but close :face-icon-small-sho i was down there the same day as them i remember seeing that kk. That was my first time riding encampment and it was epic snow.:face-icon-small-coo

you think that is the only kk in WY? :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features