• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Snowmobile game

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
be cool to have it more user interactive like the shaun white snowbording game... :D..

but still cool that the sport is getting some recognition in the game developers eyes..

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Heres the description I found on Amazon.com for the video. Says that is will be released later this month. Would be fun for snowesters to get online and play against each other, if it ends of being a decent game. If any wants to check out a fun ATV game, I recommend "Pure".

Take to the snow with the most comprehensive and exciting Snowmobile game ever made. Compete in adrenaline filled snow cross races, extreme hill climbs, and gravity defying stunt challenges as you try to win it all. Featuring 20 fully authentic Ski-doo snowmobiles presented in HD for the first time along with accessories and clothing from the full Ski-Doo range. In addition to the fully featured single player mode, Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge also provides a complete online experience using Playstation Network with voice support, leaderboards and online tournaments

C
Nov 27, 2007
CDA
Heres the description I found on Amazon.com for the video. Says that is will be released later this month. Would be fun for snowesters to get online and play against each other, if it ends of being a decent game. If any wants to check out a fun ATV game, I recommend "Pure".

Take to the snow with the most comprehensive and exciting Snowmobile game ever made. Compete in adrenaline filled snow cross races, extreme hill climbs, and gravity defying stunt challenges as you try to win it all. Featuring 20 fully authentic Ski-doo snowmobiles presented in HD for the first time along with accessories and clothing from the full Ski-Doo range. In addition to the fully featured single player mode, Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge also provides a complete online experience using Playstation Network with voice support, leaderboards and online tournaments

that would be cool to play people

J
Nov 28, 2007
Lake Tahoe and Chicago
Looks like fun, but a ps3 or can for my sled? I think I will spend my money more wisely.

looks like someone is getting a ps3 :D:D

cans are useless:beer;:beer;:beer;

dancing_retard.gif

Premium Features