• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PHOENIX Picks...............

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i figured that robby gordon would a said a little more then he did. i still LMFAO though

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
Yeah, I was LMAO when Wally ran into him, I was just waiting for Robby to slam him on TV but he held it in pretty good. "Can't wait for a new driver in the 55 next year".

It'll also be funny to hear Wally's excuse Monday night.

No love lost 'tween those two.

G

Gimpster

Have him in my SW Nascar pool

Wish I would not have let the pool slide... been spending too much time reppin.

----- Gimpster -----

G

Gimpster

I can't find a rerun of the race on media center internet TV like I have been able to in the past

Bummer.. missed that one

----- Gimpster -----

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Didn't see the race but just watched some replays. Earnhardt is an idiot! Mears should kick that hillbillies ***! The sad thing is he'll get away with what he did cause he's an Earnhardt. If NASCAR doesn't fine the hell out of him and suspend him it will go to show he is their golden boy and he can do no wrong. Anyone else doing that would for sure be suspended given the supposed escalating fines and discipline NASCAR is doing these days. I've said it before and I'll say it again EARNHARDT SUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
That's what I am talking about! That was racing. But to turn someone on the cooldown lap when cars were all bunched up could have resulted in a lot of other cars getting torn up after the race. I'll bet Earnhardt was crying like a baby in that car and like any baby, he was thinking if I'll just throw a little temper tantrum everything will be allright. I still say Mears should kick his whinny butt. EARNHARDT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features