• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First Complaint of new Forums -- Maybe it should be ISSUES WITH NEW FORUMS THREAD

Jul 11, 2001
Waconia, MN
to activate quick reply, you have to click on the icon at the bottom of a post that looks like a sheet of paper with a feather over it, on the left hand side, near the bottom

I think that button is the plain reply. There is another Bar that is called quick reply just under that button. when I expand it there is a text box that allows you to reply with out getting to the full reply screen. I can see the text box, but it will not allow me to replace the text in it and post my own.

F
Nov 26, 2007
golden, crawlorado
this one...
quickreply.gif

quoted for clarity :eek:

HTH do I make my buddy list visable all the time? I have users added
but I can't see it anywhere?

I agree!!!!! Is there a way to see which one of your buddies is online??? It isn't too bad right now to look at the bottom but once you have 2000 people online at the same time, it will be a PITA!

Big Darrin.... is the buddy list possible with this new format???

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
My PM box is already half full...

On a side note, you can create as many private message folders as you want. Each folder can contain up to 50 messages. So i would just make a folder for each person that sends you PM and then dump their messages into the folder. That way you have a lot more space. If you fill up with 50, then create another one with a 2 after their name, etc...

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
here are the issues I've found already:

• The profile has about 20 blank spots in it that aren't needed there
  • When editing your avatar it hangs hard and gives you a blank page
  • 10 character minimum
  • defaults to oldest thread first, have to change in options for newest thread first
  • only 50pms
  • avatars are limited to 80x80 pixels, most of mine for VBulletin boards are 100x100
thats with ~ 15 minutes on the forum so far

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
Thanks Darrin and Admin, the new FREE forum seems to be great so far. Even if you're already getting "helpful suggestions".

Seems like you've got a lot of offers from these folks to help you out if you need it.........

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
Thanks Darrin and Admin, the new FREE forum seems to be great so far. Even if you're already getting "helpful suggestions".

Seems like you've got a lot of offers from these folks to help you out if you need it.........
Why should we bite our tongues when we see something we feel could be improved? Just because its free? If there is something that wastes bandwith and could be fixed, yet everyone keeps their mouths shut it just wastes the owners bandwith.

Sure, right now we are just chewing up bandwith, but whats the difference?

All someone has to do is ask and I'd be willing to help with anything I can.

Premium Features