SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - snowpulse charger vest vs bca mtnpro vest
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 01:38 AM
Currently: Not set.
snowracer21 has a reputation beyond reputesnowracer21 has a reputation beyond reputesnowracer21 has a reputation beyond reputesnowracer21 has a reputation beyond reputesnowracer21 has a reputation beyond reputesnowracer21 has a reputation beyond reputesnowracer21 has a reputation beyond reputesnowracer21 has a reputation beyond reputesnowracer21 has a reputation beyond reputesnowracer21 has a reputation beyond reputesnowracer21 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm running a SnowPulse Charger vest this year. Last year I wore a TekVest & BCA Float 22

The Charger vest is the same weight as my BCA Float 22...and it's a vest... I wouldn't say the protection is equal to that of the TekVest (I was wearing a snocross TekVest), but it's decent, and you can always add more padding to it.

As far as comfort... the weight of the pack and whatever you have in it, is disbursed much more equally than just a pack.

I've never worn the BCA vest, but, w/ canister, the SnowPulse Charger vest is 2lbs lighter. However, I don't think you could go wrong with either option

Rate this post: Yes | No