• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for groups to go out west with

R

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
We usually stay at the Comfort Inn in town, I believe a room was $80 a night. They have nice rooms and a pretty choice conti-breakfast to load up on carbs. The Greenrock parking area (Snowy Range) is about a 30 min. drive from town. Albany is about the same distance if the wind is too crazy.

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
We usually stay at the Comfort Inn in town, I believe a room was $80 a night. They have nice rooms and a pretty choice conti-breakfast to load up on carbs. The Greenrock parking area (Snowy Range) is about a 30 min. drive from town. Albany is about the same distance if the wind is too crazy.

Roll control, How well do you know the area where you ride at and how many times a year do you fly out?

R

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
Still learning a bunch about the snowies, I've been fortunate to meet some locals that really know their way around. They r off to a poopy start this season, last year made it out 5 times. Epic every time. Gotta book flights usually 2 weeks in advance to get best rates.

B
Jan 18, 2012
Wind River Moutains

I am from MN and riding in the Wind River Mountains this week. Staying at Crooked Creek near Dubois... I highly recommend it. Its like Togwotee but with a lot less traffic and more of a family feel. I think the owners here are from MN too. Good luck guys and have fun!

Premium Features