• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

show your REV

M
Dec 4, 2007
Huron,South Dakota
ya i've seen some 159's go pretty good too, but i'm thinkin since i'm kinda a pork chop at 220 w/out gear i'd be better off w/ a 162 or 163 whatever. been lookin for stock 162 rails, but i should just go to ice age, but then i get to thinkin?? hmm should i go w/ a Holz, or timber sled sup?? then i see what i'm spending and go nawww my 151 is fine. then i'm stuck gettin pulled out and my buddies w/ 163 call me a wimpy short track, and it starts all over again!!!!!!:cool:

D
Dec 11, 2008
Livingston MT
Not sure if he told you yet but a guy In livingston builds them along with a lot of other things including titanium a arms. and they are 10 1/2 wheels. they are nnice buddy of my has them along with a tatanium tube chassis he built

S
Oct 9, 2009
heres my sled it a 2007 mxz ski-doo 600 with a new skid plate, timbersled intake kit, muffler, and new rsi handelbar riser and bar.
100_4507.jpg

100_4512.jpg

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Ditto...bad *** looking sled, tell us about the tunnel, it looks light:D What handle bars are those?[/QUOTE

Thanks, I built the tunnel this summer because i baught it with a bent one. It shaved about 14 pounds off of the stock tunnel. Its 4130 chromoy tubing. the bars are accually going if anyone wants them. There just motocross bars that came with the sled on rox risers. Im putting RSI bars on and getting rid of all of the warmer switches.

PS: It runs race fuel. hehe

M
Jan 23, 2008
mtn home, ID
It's a stocker EVERY part said ROTAX

Thanks guys Kelly did an outstanding job. He did Skidoo172's XP in that pic forum also. I wear a Flourescent Orange race Tekvest under my Arctiva comp RR4 snow camo gear so if I do get lost everyone can find me! This made me hold out on buying a 2010 XP.

Last edited:
Premium Features