• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rider Select delete kits !

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
As some of you already know I am selling the rider selcet delete kits shown below. I have a few of these left and am selling them on a first come first served basis! Please Pm me If you are intersted in one of these kits! :D They are 100.00 shipped in the lower 48

DSC00235r1.JPG DSC00237 r1.JPG moms pictures 035.jpg moms pictures 036.jpg

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
Kreg, great work on your product. Mine fit perfect...everything lined up which is rare these days. The extra space behind the shaft is also a great place to put stuff like boondocker boxes, gauges, or in my case, the multifunction switch from the bars.

TTT for ya!:beer;

Sled pics 016.jpg

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Mine fit perfectly as well.

I just went to the motorcycle store and bought some generic foam filter mateiral to plug up the gaps...

Pretty good deal IMO.

Steering post is actually stable now instead of creaky :)

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
THESE THINGS ARE SOLID!!!!

Hit the bars hard enough to bend them today (Climbing, WOT, rock, etc) and the eliminator didn't move.

Very impressed.

I went with Dogmeats idea. Bought some black air filter type material at the hardware store to fill in the area left open on console. I actually put most of the plastic parts to shield snow out, back in and used it as a backer plate for the foam. I made 2 layers of the foam roughly 1/4" thick ea. layer. cut the foam about 8" wide and 14" long tucked in between console/shroud cut out a notch in foam for steering post, then clamped it all down with the 2 screws at front of console ahead of the sterring post. Looks stock (somewhat). I need to get pics of it. Oh, the foam material cost 90 cents and it is enough for 2 sleds. I also used blue locktight on everthing.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
polarisrider1
Dogmeat...

you should difenatley post some pics of your work..very good ideas..when the next 05 batch is done i will order mine and would like to do that same thing..

lets see'em..

Premium Features