• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christ is risen!

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
Yes he has! A Muslim was talking to a Christian and said” you Christian’s are crazy. We have the body of Mohamed, Buddhists have the body of Buda, Hiri Krisna’s have his body. But you Christians don’t have the body of Christ”. Then he stopped dead silent for a minute and said ohhhh, Now I get it. He became a Christian Right there on the spot.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Happy zombie jesus day!

a1952c9fae4afa45153fdc188b940a23.jpg

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
My parents and teachers taught me critical thinking and my disbelief in the church and it's fantasty children's stories are a testament to my upbringing. I've read plenty of theology to try to see if any certain prophet or deity is a clear answer. It turns out almost all religions are nearly the same with slight adjustments based on their location of origin. Reading about the creation of Mormonism in the United States is definitely a classic tale of man's quest for power and control. Christianity has had a nice long run but it seems to be losing its grip. Islam as well. The atheists will take the top spot soon.

Just like in politics, the left and right wing nuts can fight over everything and the people with no affiliations will make the smart logical choices. That is the critical thinking community. We know faith is just another word for ignorance.

Last edited:

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
My parents and teachers taught me critical thinking and my disbelief in the church and it's fantasty children's stories are a testament to my upbringing. I've read plenty of theology to try to see if any certain prophet or deity is a clear answer. It turns out almost all religions are nearly the same with slight adjustments based on their location of origin. Reading about the creation of Mormonism in the United States is definitely a classic tale of man's quest for power and control. Christianity has had a nice long run but it seems to be losing its grip. Islam as well. The atheists will take the top spot soon.

Just like in politics, the left and right wing nuts can fight over everything and the people with no affiliations will make the smart logical choices. That is the critical thinking community. We know faith is just another word for ignorance.
If faith is another word for ignorance, You sir have more faith than any one person should have.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Aww Strumdeedum are you sad you have to go back to work? Did Jesus not show up again on Easter? I mean it has only been 2000 years now and he doesn't seem to notice your prayers. So sad. You can use those dollar bills to wipe your tears away

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
That's how I picture you Bubbles but much more boomer doomer.

I'm like this today. Another beautiful day in Colorado. Might go ride my motorcycle later on some mountain roads. The church of two wheels

ddff32d3e551b309455c798e94a2b47c.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So do you get a cheap thrill out of going through life making statements which contribute absolutely nothing of value? You are a shining example that breathing does not guarantee brain function.
He is just trying his best to stir the pot and get a reaction out of you.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
My best? I put in a pretty mid-grade effort with these Karens. With Kawksteer it is so easy to get a meltdown it isn't as much fun as it used to be. Boomers without humor ever since Benny Hill went off the air.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Aww Strumdeedum are you sad you have to go back to work? Did Jesus not show up again on Easter? I mean it has only been 2000 years now and he doesn't seem to notice your prayers. So sad. You can use those dollar bills to wipe your tears away
In order to offend me, I would first have to value your opinion. Nice try anyway.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
My best? I put in a pretty mid-grade effort with these Karens. With Kawksteer it is so easy to get a meltdown it isn't as much fun as it used to be. Boomers without humor ever since Benny Hill went off the air.
You just like being abused , pity , your hero wasn't much for caring for man kind either . Let a couple of his own children starve to death .1617689968229.png
You really are a vile person .

Premium Features