• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 PC's Pre order limited offer...so cheap u wont believe it!

VOHK

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2006
Colorado
www.vohk.com
We have to get more of these units on the snow... If you have been thinking about placing a pre season order on a new Pro Climb, you wont beat this deal. AC prohibits me from stating the actual price, but let it suffice to say that I will be losing money. We are offering a limited number of pre order units for well below invoice, just call 970-724-9655 and mention snowest forum to get the full scoop and get your deposit in...

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Or reading between the lines... Your snowchecks a little slow this year, maybe time for a gimmick.

Slednoggin23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
Wyoming
They still do both. If you had your choice & didn't have to worry about blowing motors... which one would YOU ride:face-icon-small-win

That is wonderful news. Volk can definitly make a kitty purr. I heard he kicked Cat out when he joined Chris by going to Polaris. Good to hear he still has some green in his blood.:face-icon-small-win

M

MAC29

Dec 9, 2007
eatonville,wa
We have to get more of these units on the snow... If you have been thinking about placing a pre season order on a new Pro Climb, you wont beat this deal. AC prohibits me from stating the actual price, but let it suffice to say that I will be losing money. We are offering a limited number of pre order units for well below invoice, just call 970-724-9655 and mention snowest forum to get the full scoop and get your deposit in...

Ya thats funny right there who would have thought dealers were in it for the money.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
VOHK why are you selling sleds you don't have in inventory at a loss? What would possibly be the incentive to lose money on a product your don't have to order or is not already in inventory? I think the even bigger question is are the belt issues fixed on these sleds? Guaranteed? I just can't see anyone buying a 2013 sled from Arctic Cat the way they have dealt with their 2012 sled customers.

G
Dec 16, 2007
Washington
VOHK why are you selling sleds you don't have in inventory at a loss? What would possibly be the incentive to lose money on a product your don't have to order or is not already in inventory? I think the even bigger question is are the belt issues fixed on these sleds? Guaranteed? I just can't see anyone buying a 2013 sled from Arctic Cat the way they have dealt with their 2012 sled customers.

The sad thing is people still will buy them
When you think about it it would be better for the customer f cat sales took a hit this year, then they'd get their heads out of there asses and fix these problems quicker, or just work on communications with the customer

TJ427

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2012
Bismarck, ND
Where is the dealership located? Still have to pick up the sleds and drop off the 2012 AC sleds for trade...

VOHK

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2006
Colorado
www.vohk.com
So many questions... first, its no gimick... we really need to get more Cat Proclimbs on the snow. I am asked to order quite a few and thought instead of wasting thousands on advertising, I would let some go at a loss and let word of mouth do the work. I sell, service, and ride both Polaris and Arctic Cat. They both have pros and cons... The Polaris does sell better, that is part of the motivation behind such a post. After all, competition is healthy and ultimately what drove both companies forward...

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Are you selling 2013 HCR 1100T's for a loss? I will buy one of those cheap.:face-icon-small-coo

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
I had a dream.

What if Boss Cat decided the mountian developement team needs some help lol (whether they want it or not)?
What if Boss Cat said enough is enough and decided to ask for the help of a few select experienced Western North America dealers to provide developement input that will not be ignored?
What if all the PC needs is slightly different suspention coupling and small changes in mounting holes to take this flat land set-up to a solid second in deep snow mountian handling?
What if just different clutch calibration, belt dimentions, engine mount specs, jack shaft specs and clutch tolerances-quality control take the PC to #1 in HP to the snow and belt life?
What if Vohk knows this and is involved in this and realizes more 2013 PC's on the snow early will have more Poo riders jumpimg ship by mid season LOL?

It was a good dream lol. Do dreams come true sometimes Vohk?

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
I called but apparently u guys keep in Out there in CO!

Pm me Vohk. Looking for ltd800. Either 162 or 153....haven't decided. But iw I'll be checking a sled and if they r as cheap as u say then I might make a trip out of it! An early DEC ride sounds like fun to me.

Sam

Premium Features