• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody have pics of estart on 19

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Looking for pictures of battery location on an alpha. Want e start but want to just order the basic 154 alpha. Kind of want the bigger tank and like the color better. Also if you put electric start on, what did it cost?

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Theres plenty of room for a lithium battery under the hood. The Super cap we used is just a little smaller and it had lots of room to spare.

runner

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Canada
Just weighted the e-start kit with the battery that comes with it and its is 25.4 lbs.
With a lithium battery I already had it weights 13.4 lbs.

Now I did not include the ring gear for the clutch because it replaces the damping ring on the clutch.

Also those numbers is without changing the tank and seat which would add more weight with mainly the seat being heavier.

So its not much weight added by mounting a aftermarket battery under the hood.

BTW I do have a seat that will fit the long e-start tank if anyone is interested, it is for 2018 and up. send e-mail, ross005@xplornet.ca.

M
Jun 22, 2019
I have a 19 high country 8000 LTD 141 with estart, it has one weekend and 75 miles of use so basically new. I'm considering removing the whole estart setup including the battery and wiring. If you're interested in buying it let me know

Premium Features