• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

01 SnoPro W/ Twin Pipes Where To Put Servo And Timing Box?

sprockethead

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northern UT
Have some Black Magic pipes to put on a 01 SnoPro and can see this stuff needs to be moved. Where have others with this model sled and twins put them?

Thanks, Sprocket

C
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho City, ID
u sound like me 2 years ago...i did this exact same thing and there is no right way of doing it. on mine, i bought a lexan hood and cut the airbox horn off...hard to explain but all in all i ended up making my own airbox using the stock airbox, foam, and glue. also u can cut or remove the servo from the timing box and move each of them into a better location. id also recommend welding a nut on to one pipe to keep the temp sensor.

sprockethead

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northern UT
Thanks Cat! Sounds like a pain in the A$$! Do you have any pics of the move? I already have a nut welded to the pipe to retain the exhaust gas temp sensor. Was it worth it to go with the twin pipes?

Sprocket

mountainsnopro

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Flagstaff AZ
I have a 01 SnoPro twin D&D pipes fabcraft 144 2.25 challenger etc.
I made a rubber mounted bracket that mounts the servo up above and slightly forward of the power valves and pipe inlet I have the timing box mounted underneath the pipes on the right side of the front bulkhead. I made a shield slash mounting plate out of aluminum It made for a fairly clean
installation I can try and post some pictures when I get home

Premium Features