• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP vs Dragon vs M8 vs Turbo Apex

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
no word on job offers yet... Taking the sled down on tuesday and hopefully can be there to help the next few nights. Then i might be off to togwotee this weekend.
Did you get the IQ chassis then?

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
you guys both know that that m8t rule. lol.

phatty you moving bro. closer to here so we can ride. i heard that revy is real good and doug will tell you we have some amazing stuff you ain't seen yet. lol.

doug when is the sled going to be done?

mark

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
you guys both know that that m8t rule. lol.

phatty you moving bro. closer to here so we can ride. i heard that revy is real good and doug will tell you we have some amazing stuff you ain't seen yet. lol.

doug when is the sled going to be done?

mark

Mark,
I interviewed with a company down in Denver Colorado... No word yet...
I am about 1 weekend (of no snow) away from cruising up to Revy for a week. However i have to find people to go with me, suppose i could just stop in Spokane and ride up with you boys from there.

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
Mark,
I interviewed with a company down in Denver Colorado... No word yet...
I am about 1 weekend (of no snow) away from cruising up to Revy for a week. However i have to find people to go with me, suppose i could just stop in Spokane and ride up with you boys from there.

sure could i think that we might be going for a ride in a couple of weeks. i am putting three m8t together for guys next weekend. then flying down to see jlowe the weekend after. we can go after that. let me know. you have my digits i think.

Premium Features