• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CHAT BOX is GONE for ???

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
There to busy with the monkeys which just happened to fly out of their azzes impossible as it is :blabla:
Just had gateway error earlier and ads cover the reply box ----------------->
:doh:
hopefully no one saw any 502s after midnight.
By then we had pretty much nuked all of the offending code and removed all of the malingering connections.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Don't you have some sort of Service Level Agreement or escalation process with this company? Perhaps it's time to look elsewhere if this is the "support" you're getting...

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
you all ready know that Chim Chim!!! what are ya doing on here at this time of day anyway?? ya are supposed to be in class!!

Dont you get all uppity with me! I am on here bc the econ teacher has the personality of a rock. Not even a good rock at that... :frusty::frusty:

SO this is keeping me sane.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
95% of the people don't use that thing, it's gone and without a notification most wouldn't have noticed it was gone. Sure lots of whining. I wish my life was so simple that my biggest concern was to whine about how the chat box disappeared.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
95% of the people don't use that thing, it's gone and without a notification most wouldn't have noticed it was gone. Sure lots of whining. I wish my life was so simple that my biggest concern was to whine about how the chat box disappeared.

Now look who's whining, need some cheese to go with it????

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
Haha mile high I'm sorry you don't enjoy the chat box as much as we do! Maybe one day you'll see how wonderful it is!

But until then I recommend a strong cheese!

Premium Features