• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss seat on 08

L
Sep 24, 2003
Boise, ID
Is it just me?? but when I went to put my boss seat on I noticed the button was lined up with ribs in the tunnel... what did everyone else do to get around this? any pics of 08 with boss seats mounted?

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
well mine mounted right above the ribs, everything went pretty easy.

Greg

Attachments

• first ride 2007 togwotee sw 004.JPG
    first ride 2007 togwotee sw 004.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 171

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
On my 08 M1000 i had the same problem. I wanted to get the seat as far forward as i could. I just shot the snap on rib. On my 1M 900 i moved it a little to get a better mount point and it drove me crazy because it would rinkle the fabric above the snap. it worked ok on my M1000. Good luck:D

feetsbig

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
B.C.
I put the snaps in the valley where the ribs meet,and the are not tight enuff and keep coming off,I guess Ill remount snaps onto the ribs,I think maybe the ears on the seat could have been shorter.

E

ESCAPE TIME

Dec 8, 2003
Lethbridge, AB
I have a boss seat now, and thought it fit ok, but has any one seen the mountain mod M seats, if so, could you post a picture for us to see.I heard they are pretty sweet.

B
Nov 26, 2007
ak
every boss seat is different!!! so everyones mounting is going to be different.... so i would sugest mount your button just above the ribs on the flat part of your tunnel....

they updated the tunnel because of everyones crying about bent and broken tunnels...but we all know that if the sleds owner had tuned there suspinsion corectly(meaning paid for the corect valving for there riding style) there would be no tunnel problems......jm2c....not here to piss anyone of or hyjack this thread as i have over 6000 miles on my 05 m7 and never had one problem some of the guy's on here are talking about.....

Premium Features