• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product: ZRP - GEN 4 INTAKE VENTS/PROTECTORS

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
If I have punchered my stock screen do I need to Fix that first or will these filter the same?

If you ride in crazy dry snow like Colorado has then I would probably fix it first. Otherwise if it was my sled I would use these vents as the fix. Some might disagree with me, but that's my opinion.

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Sunday project: Just installed these intake vents. Little extra air can’t hurt!
27863d9acdbb1fc9f9b106bb6b0446f0.jpg
aab09e99c3bad59b6d8be95fdbb05efc.jpg

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I think the extra air is a great idea but for guys like me who constantly leave their sled on their deck in all weather and never use a cover I would think the intake is going to take on a lot of water in the air box. Needless to say as soon as they come in stock I'm going to add the side cover ones. I have tore the stock screens on both my 850's.

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
I think the extra air is a great idea but for guys like me who constantly leave their sled on their deck in all weather and never use a cover I would think the intake is going to take on a lot of water in the air box. Needless to say as soon as they come in stock I'm going to add the side cover ones. I have tore the stock screens on both my 850's.

I went with Extreme Air vents for the side covers last season. You probably correct on the water thing, but I don’t usually leave my sled uncovered outside. Good point though.

yosh30

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2009
Started innstalling mine over the weekend, the top vent had no "frogskin" on it, it was just the heavy duty material.

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah

I just made some more available. We just found ten sets in our trailer from the last show and more are in production now.

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
Started innstalling mine over the weekend, the top vent had no "frogskin" on it, it was just the heavy duty material.

We accidently had a few sets go out without the prefilter on the Mag side. Send me your info and we'll get the right parts headed to you right away.

yosh30

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2009
We accidently had a few sets go out without the prefilter on the Mag side. Send me your info and we'll get the right parts headed to you right away.

THANKS TO ZRP! Great customer service, told them about my troubles and he's sending out another set! Thanks!

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
The extreme air vents are definitely a solid product for the price. I went ahead though and put the Zollinger ones on both sleds. They look cleaner and I liked how they mounted up better. If you are on a budget I would go with the extreme air vents but I would say I like the Zollinger a lot better. I didn't cut out the extra vent holes though as I think this would allow too much water into the air box if you are guy like me who leaves his sled on the sled deck in rain over night and drives around without a cover. Now I just need to give these two sets of Extreme air vents away :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features