• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What track options for 154 Xm?

S

swovay696

Mar 1, 2008
mn
So I have a 13 Xm 154. A couple lugs are tore, so I would like to upgrade to a 3", 163. From what I've read, I need a track, and avid 7 tooth drivers, rails, and tunnel extension. I'm a flatlander, but 90% of my miles are in Alpine wy. WHAT MODEL TRACKS WOULD BEST? or what other options should I consider looking at. I'm 270lbs geared up, so I think the longer track would help me out. Not looking to go the most expensive route possible, but I'd like to make the most out of my money, considering I'm only able to make it out west twice a year tops. Maybe throw a 154 back under it, sell it, and buy a used t3? Long winded I know. All ears. Thanks!!!!!!

F
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
There are some sweet deals on T-3's right now, but that also hurts you selling the 154.

Can you afford to buy now and sell this Fall?

Used 154 tracks are 4-500$ If you can do the work.

VE tunnel extension is around 250$ I think.
Track is gonna be 6-800$
Rails 2-400ish$
Drivers are what? 300$
Gearing and clutching will be another 2-300$

Give BigJohn @ SledHead Racing a call. This is what we do and we Doo it well. If anything we can set you up with clutching and gearing and sled set up for your weight if you can do the work.

Last edited:
Premium Features