SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - SnoWest is Dying
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 11:21 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 16,492 Times in 7,909 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonehuntnpowder View Post
I personally have no problem with the processes of the forum. I do see the decline of use. My personal frustration is more with sno west specifically then the forum. It used to be sno west was a trusted friend to snowmobilers. They would run the newest and best against each other and name a winner. If a product struggled they would call it out. Now to figure these things out you must read between the lines because we don't want to take a chance on offending an advertiser. Just like everything else these days it's about money. At a time when the manufactures are expecting us to pluck down 15k based on a picture, it would be nice to have someone you can trust for the facts.

I hurt my knee getting off my soap box, I'm done ranting!!!
While I am NOT a part of the Magazine, when I do product reviews and installations here on the forums, I try really hard to be BRUTALLY HONEST with what works and what fails.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christopher For This Useful Post:
ATVPT (11-29-2017), Marty UT (11-27-2017), MountainTrashCat (12-03-2017)